Paid artists running away after police lathi charge

Pulkapresident

7 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

I love the way she defends whole pulka community. 

E jaffa db lo, pilli kanna smart pulka defender evaru leru. ;)

That's how it starts. and slowly they go up the ladder to become stalwart pulkas. So much so that their defense does more harm than good. 

Dinne evolution ani antaru. idoka natural process. Maa Chandranna development ki idoka pedda challenge.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

I love the way she defends whole pulka community. 

E jaffa db lo, pilli kanna smart pulka defender evaru leru. ;)

She should take paggaalu from vrudha pulka president @psyc0pk @psycopk 

2024 general election lo Vizag lo anni seats janasena kaathaloki raabothunnayi...edhi fix...meeku doubt vunte 2024 election tharavatha ekkada message cheyyandi...next cm pawan kalyan.... raasipettukondi..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

That's how it starts. and slowly they go up the ladder to become stalwart pulkas. So much so that their defense does more harm than good. 

Dinne evolution ani antaru. idoka natural process. Maa Chandranna development ki idoka pedda challenge.

Nuvvu matram banisa kadantaav, okay

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Nuvvu matram banisa kadantaav, okay

I'm commercial..I get paid for what I do. 

Meeru paisal isthe, meeku kuda bhajana chesi pedutha. No discimination. Level of involvement depends on payment.

39 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I'm commercial..I get paid for what I do. 

Meeru paisal isthe, meeku kuda bhajana chesi pedutha. No discimination. Level of involvement depends on payment.

Send Paytm details bro, will transfer your paycheck. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Send Paytm details bro, will transfer your paycheck. 

Are you a jaffa ? 

Paytm Jaffa’s send money thru Paytm. And this is not how it works. Please show me your authenticity of a jaffa. Atarvata you can make payments to regional co-ordinators who will run the show.

Anthe kani, itla direct ga Nenu payment teesukonu, tarvata legal issues vastayi and conflict of interest will arise.  

16 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Are you a jaffa ? 

Paytm Jaffa’s send money thru Paytm. And this is not how it works. Please show me your authenticity of a jaffa. Atarvata you can make payments to regional co-ordinators who will run the show.

Anthe kani, itla direct ga Nenu payment teesukonu, tarvata legal issues vastayi and conflict of interest will arise.  

I am not Jaffa bro, just want to buy you out since you are begging so much, yeah.