Eb2 to eb3 downgrade- Interfiling

hathirambalaji

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

No no you can file new 485 bro your attorney is correct my company policy is restricting it may many future employment letters istge valaki emina concer o nit sure trying for exceptions 

chaplin uncle oka call lo.. USCIS goes by RD annadu kada @csrcsr uncle .. inka wat is the point in filing 485 in eb2 considering so much instability w.r.t how uscis is processing the cases, and how dates will be in future ? 

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

chinnapudu ball padithe goda dhuuki thechukunnatlu .. eb2->eb3->eb2 jump cheskuntuu undatam kanna .. anni muuskuni undatam best anipistondi Eating Thinnava GIF - Eating Thinnava Eat GIFs .. case ni complicate cheskokunda

Chinapati alavatlu etu pothay, but the fact is there is no clarity on what if both categories become current and how will USCIS act on it, that's even more frustating

45 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

chaplin uncle oka call lo.. USCIS goes by RD annadu kada @csrcsr uncle .. inka wat is the point in filing 485 in eb2 considering so much instability w.r.t how uscis is processing the cases, and how dates will be in future ? 

Eb2 ki numbers double unayi kada bro we might miss

59 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

Ika 2013 EB3 hopes poyinatte kada @csrcsr ninnati bulletin tho clouds clear ayipoyay, started looking at Eb2 dates inka, if Final action dates  EB2 for July 2013 vaste interfile, filing date vachina waste kada as I already have EAD on EB3.

if i was you bro if you get chance in eb2 file a new one why not ?? 6 k additional expense thats fine

51 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

why not if you get current in eb2 file it

48 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

if i was you bro if you get chance in eb2 file a new one why not ?? 6 k additional expense thats fine

I think you are referring to Final action dates in EB2 not filing date

2 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

I think you are referring to Final action dates in EB2 not filing date

you cannot wait the dates to become finaal bro 

file now get your reciept and bio (if not resused) complete date will come to final in eb2 for sure sooner they have double numbers be in two lanes we can withdraw one when adjudication comes

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

file now get your reciept and bio (if not resused) complete date will come to final in eb2 for sure sooner they have double numbers be in two lanes we can withdraw one when adjudication comes

are we not complicating...maa vallani aduguthe we are watching and will let u know antunaru

36 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Then application will directly go to LIN/TX .  .. so both the  485s will be pending forever

discussions censor GIF

19 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

are we not complicating...maa vallani aduguthe we are watching and will let u know antunaru

see we can just relax and stay in eb3 

assume whaat charlie said is dtrue ( all the numbers alreaady exceeded demand and no more moving eb3)

we will be struck for ever

After December we are not sure filing dates will become current and we know eb2 has both vertical and horizontal spill over numbers 

apart from 6k expense 1 k medical expense adn the hustle to file which is like 1 month of effort anukundaam 

you are taaking a chance for gamble at least get the applicataion in queue , complete reciept and bio 

be in both lanes as our 140 is approved it will directly go to MSC  ani naa yokka idi 

may be I am wrong but I feel this is the better route than waiting for final to be current

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

If you have 140 aproved application will go to MSC as direct 

You have pending I-485 so new application will go to the same office/officer and  both will be at pending status.. you will get an RFE to revoke one..

review theater GIF

Just now, Dhevudu2 said:

You have pending I-485 so new application will go to the same office/officer and  both will be at pending status.. you will get an RFE to revoke one..

review theater GIF

Has any body confirmed or we have data that it went to LIN ??? when the adjudication comes for one they might issue rfe to revoke one 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Has any body confirmed or we have data that it went to LIN ??? when the adjudication comes for one they might issue rfe to revoke one 

Please don’t ask proofs/Data etc ..just go ahead with your plan..My views are purely based on Anta.com along with some common sense analysis 

mahesh babu telugu GIF

• Haha 1