Eb2 to eb3 downgrade- Interfiling

hathirambalaji

Just now, Dhevudu2 said:

Please don’t ask proofs/Data etc ..just go ahead with your plan..My views are purely based on Anta.com along with some common sense analysis 

mahesh babu telugu GIF

Ok bro just want to learn from data if it is going first time to.LIn or case transfer is happening if any body has done that trying to learn not questioning you 😀

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Ok bro just want to learn from data if it is going first time to.LIn or case transfer is happening if any body has done that trying to learn not questioning you 😀

It takes 16 months to revoke a 485 application.. FYI I work as a paralegal to Mestri

mahesh babu telugu GIF

Just now, Dhevudu2 said:

It takes 16 months to revoke a 485 application.. FYI I work as a paralegal to Mestri

mahesh babu telugu GIF

whhaaat  $s@drfe response should be in 60 days vaadu andulo chepada emi cheyalo ??? are you sure 16 months ?

ipudu mari emi cheyamantav bro ?? wait for final to. become current ? and do interfile 

what are the odds of interfile success ??

50 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

whhaaat  $s@drfe response should be in 60 days vaadu andulo chepada emi cheyalo ??? are you sure 16 months ?

ipudu mari emi cheyamantav bro ?? wait for final to. become current ? and do interfile 

what are the odds of interfile success ??

If your FAD is not current then stand by but check with your attorney 

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

@csrcsr EB2 date current ayye varaku em touch cheyaddu ani decide ayya bro.. I didn’t ask my attorney on what options are. 

Emo bro all confusion if it goes st this pace inko 2 months lo vachina no surprise 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Emo bro all confusion if it goes st this pace inko 2 months lo vachina no surprise 

Manam fresh EB2 application chesi malli Texas velthe biscuit kadha bro 

Best option — USCIS automatically approves if the date is current ignoring our 485 filed under EB3. 

Good option - Interfile by sending a letter to USCIS when date is current. Then pray the officer adjudicates while doing the interfile. 

Last or Worst option - Fresh 485 application etc and it goes to TSC again. 

51 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Manam fresh EB2 application chesi malli Texas velthe biscuit kadha bro 

Best option — USCIS automatically approves if the date is current ignoring our 485 filed under EB3. 

Good option - Interfile by sending a letter to USCIS when date is current. Then pray the officer adjudicates while doing the interfile. 

Last or Worst option - Fresh 485 application etc and it goes to TSC again. 

If we already have 140 I guess it should go to msc but devudu2 also telling it might go to same center we don't have the data bro