GC EAD to IT job role change

terminator_desi

hi friends,

Currently nenu FT Software architect ga unna.Can I switch to Site Reliability Engineering(SRE) role?I know job roles/responsibilities minimum 50% same undali but there will be a  big change kadha from software implementaton to software support?Will it be a problem in GC interview?

10 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

hi friends,

Currently nenu FT Software architect ga unna.Can I switch to Site Reliability Engineering(SRE) role?I know job roles/responsibilities minimum 50% same undali but there will be a  big change kadha from software implementaton to software support?Will it be a problem in GC interview?

Same company same profession lite anukunta bro

Just now, csrcsr said:

Same company same profession lite anukunta bro

PD 2014 bro.so  I am not expecting GC atleast for next 5 years.So want to change company and change to SRE/devops role bro.Basically want to use EAD,take risk  and try for better paying jobs 

3 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

PD 2014 bro.so  I am not expecting GC atleast for next 5 years.So want to change company and change to SRE/devops role bro.Basically want to use EAD,take risk  and try for better paying jobs 

Nit bad idea except renewal streamline chesthe u can use ead and think you will be in eb3 for ever if u change company on ead

Same profession lo 485 j chesthe no issues bro

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

hi friends,

Bro asking out of curiosity, how much exp and pay u get  in software architects role ..does SRE provides more pay? In SRE role is there any innovation, it’s all like 24/7 monitors and keep the system up,

51 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro asking out of curiosity, how much exp and pay u get  in software architects role ..does SRE provides more pay? In SRE role is there any innovation, it’s all like 24/7 monitors and keep the system up,

Midwest lo 155k base 20k bonus and 10k stocks for my current software architect role bro.I have 14 years experience.SRE lo ekkuva pay jobs vastunayi and remote jobs.Recently my colleague got 200k base salary remote job from a company in bayarea

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Midwest lo 155k base 20k bonus and 10k stocks for my current software architect role bro.I have 14 years experience.SRE lo ekkuva pay jobs vastunayi and remote jobs.Recently my colleague got 200k base salary remote job from a company in bayarea

In my opinion sw job pays more than SRE.  Some SW jobs in faang company pay up to million .. not sure SRE has that scope .. again always prefer passion over money.. passion will generates money indirectly 

6 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Within IT you can play around. I moved from Technical Delivery Management to Product Management to EA on GC-EAD. 

Key thing here is the Jobcode should match. Every time you switch, your new employer should give you I485-J document that has this jobcode and it should match with what you filed in your original I485 and I140. 

If your new emeployer is ok to file or at least provide that document for you to file, you are all set. Nothing to worry..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Within IT you can play around. I moved from Technical Delivery Management to Product Management to EA on GC-EAD. 

Key thing here is the Jobcode should match. Every time you switch, your new employer should give you I485-J document that has this jobcode and it should match with what you filed in your original I485 and I140. 

If your new emeployer is ok to file or at least provide that document for you to file, you are all set. Nothing to worry..

Job code 485 lo ekkada untadi bro. You mean Perm and I-140? 

downgraded EB3 I-140 job code match avvala new employer 485J lo

Downgrade chesava.  

2014 PD ayithe definitely use EAD and enjoy its benefits. There is no risk and all. H1 life is a big risk and pain life. you can interfile to EB2 also again if EB2 GC dates move faster. So start using EAD. 

3 minutes ago, TechSri said:

Job code 485 lo ekkada untadi bro. You mean Perm and I-140? 

downgraded EB3 I-140 job code match avvala new employer 485J lo

I140 lo job code untundi. First time when you file I485 you would have submitted I485J also (signed by employer) that has this same jobcode matching I140.

Subsequently all I485Js that you submit (for every new employer) same jobcode should be there..

7 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

hi friends,

కమల్ హసన్ సినిమాలు ను నేను చినపుడు చూసి నపుడు నాకు అర్ధము అవేవి కావు. ఛానలు మార్చే వాడిని.. కాని ఇప్పుడు చూస్టే చాలా మిస్ అయ్యను అనిపిస్తుoధి అప్పట్లో,,,లె జెండ

6 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Biyah don’t worry about GC just  go ahead and take the job ( if you are interested) but your new employer has to support (I-485j) ! Whenever your date is current or about to get current just get a desi lawyer .. good luck 

1 hour ago, TechSri said:

Downgrade chesava.  

2014 PD ayithe definitely use EAD and enjoy its benefits. There is no risk and all. H1 life is a big risk and pain life. you can interfile to EB2 also again if EB2 GC dates move faster. So start using EAD. 

Yes bro.last year October downgrade chesa

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

I140 lo job code untundi. First time when you file I485 you would have submitted I485J also (signed by employer) that has this same jobcode matching I140.

Subsequently all I485Js that you submit (for every new employer) same jobcode should be there..

I think concurrent filing ki i-485j avasaram ledhu anukunta kadha?

When to File Supplement J

If you are filing Form I-485 together with a Form I-140 that names you as the beneficiary, you do not need to file Supplement J.