GC EAD to IT job role change

terminator_desi

22 minutes ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

I think concurrent filing ki i-485j avasaram ledhu anukunta kadha?

When to File Supplement J

If you are filing Form I-485 together with a Form I-140 that names you as the beneficiary, you do not need to file Supplement J.

when you change the job bro to different company on h1b or useing ead not for initial filing

• Upvote 1

On 11/16/2021 at 3:45 PM, summer27 said:

Within IT you can play around. I moved from Technical Delivery Management to Product Management to EA on GC-EAD. 

Key thing here is the Jobcode should match. Every time you switch, your new employer should give you I485-J document that has this jobcode and it should match with what you filed in your original I485 and I140. 

If your new emeployer is ok to file or at least provide that document for you to file, you are all set. Nothing to worry..

@summer27 and @csrcsr  my employer said he won’t share the responsibility and roles mentioned in PERM but I know the SOC code , if I want to change job , do I need to know the PERM role and responsibilities? Appreciate your inputs 

1 minute ago, Hindhustani said:

@summer27 and @csrcsr  my employer said he won’t share the responsibility and roles mentioned in PERM but I know the SOC code , if I want to change job , do I need to know the PERM role and responsibilities? Appreciate your inputs 

FIle the FOIA bro mottam perm roles anni details vastayi full description 30 days padthaid

7 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

@csrcsr sure bro, is there any format to place request?  What my request would be in this case ?

also do I need to know the role and responsibilities? Having SOC code would work? For job changes?

https://first.uscis.gov/sso/login

Put 485 and 140 forms

Ideally same profession I'd fine but it will help to know what was there in the form

1 hour ago, Hindhustani said:

ETA9089 copy neeku revieew ki pampaledha me attorney bro when filing PERM