AI 127 Flight status(del - Ord direct)

halwaraaj

My in-laws are in that air india flight now, was supposed to land 11/16 at 6:45 AM at ORD, at 7:30 AM learnt from web that flight landed in Norway. No information on why/how/when etc. AI Customer service does not give a damn . 

No email comm, nothing at all from AI. No one at departure/ticketing gates @ORD. Not sure what to do other than keep trying.

Anyone you know also in that flight today? 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

That information is wrong. So is google search. 

the flight has not taken off yet from Norway anta, my father in law just sent me a message. They will probably stay there overnight(Norway time)

yeah I trust flightradar. It shows that it landed in Norway, but hasn't departed yet. Not information yet on when it will depart.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ai127

4 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

the flight has not taken off yet from Norway anta, my father in law just sent me a message. They will probably stay there overnight(Norway time)

Reason bro ? Any technical issues ? Good thing is the are safe and neeku touch lo vunnaru. 

once the flight started entering sea area, they had to turn back and return to norway. probably some issue which they felt risky to fly. typical air india without any updates.

22 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

uncle mee inti peru or inlaws intiperu vallabhaneni aaa Brahmi-3.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Papam baaa someone posted on that group that her dad was died 😰😰

yeah chusa .. really feeling sad about that .. think what they are going through .. especially her mom :( 

Naa friend parents are in the same flight. Pilots ki 21 hrs rest kavali anta as per their regulations. So assuming tomorrow about lunch time ki start avutaru in Norway. And ord reach ayyesariki connecting flights anni gone.
what a pain for parents on the flight. 
of course loss of life is much worse.