AI 127 Flight status(del - Ord direct)

halwaraaj

34 minutes ago, usauae said:

Flight start ayyindi bro same flight number 

Yea ippude chusa but flightaware not giving information like destination, total travel time, time of arrival, time remaining etc. but good atleast we are able to track the realtime location of the flight https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AIC127/history/20211117/2103Z/ENGM

Flight was landed in Norway because one of the aged father got heart attack and died in-flight, they landed in Norway and transferred everyone to hotels. 

Fb lo aa daughter post vesindi Indian Overseas group lo ...

I guess everyone is safe by now, don't come to conclusions on AI. They did a good job 

22 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Flight was landed in Norway because one of the aged father got heart attack and died in-flight, they landed in Norway and transferred everyone to hotels. 

Fb lo aa daughter post vesindi Indian Overseas group lo ...

I guess everyone is safe by now, don't come to conclusions on AI. They did a good job 

I have no complaints on AI for what happened in Norway or how they handled the whole situation. The only complaint I have is when the airline was supposed to land at 6:45 AM on Tuesday, why AI did not have any official statement about the whereabouts of the flight and passengers until 2:30 PM(almost 8 hours after its scheduled arrival at ORD), and almost after 13 hours of its landing in Norway. 

I can understand that they will get backlash from people for giving out half baked information. But I personally think that they should give out information like
"Flight has been redirected and Landed at Oslo Airport in Norway due to emergency. We are doing everything we can to get more information about the situation. Standard procedures call for full flight inspection before the aircraft can be cleared for take off again. We will give you more updates as they have them. Thank you for being patient."

Na problem enti ante:
flight norway lo land ayyindi ani
medical emergency valla land ayyindi ani
flight lo evaro chanipoyaru ani
land ayyaka 2 hours lo body formalities finish aipoyayi ani
kani malli start avvali ante flight full inspection cheyali ani
ala cheyadaniki engineer Europe lo vere place nunchi ravalsi ochindi ani
anduke inko additional 2 hours passengers ni flight lone uncharu ani
inspection ayyaka engineer take off ki clearance isthe flight crew refused to fly due to their time limits ani,
appudu inka new crew ravali ante, chala time padutundi, plus they need to take rest after reaching Norway kabatti inka ekkuva sepu flight lone passengers ni unchalemu kabatti appudu accomodations arrange chesi passengers ni hotel ki teeskuni vellaru ani

motham Air India naaku official ga cheppakunda telisai, not that I did not try to get that info from AI, also eventhough I was in contact with my in-laws during the second half of the above list, I did not get that info from them either, they were saying "we are still in flight, not sure for how long, or why, they are not telling us anything".

Death related formalities aipoye varaku not revealing anything to avoid panic among passengers or family of deceased makes sense to me. kani tarvata kooda enduku.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, halwaraaj said:

I have no complaints on AI for what happened in Norway or how they handled the whole situation. The only complaint I have is when the airline was supposed to land at 6:45 AM on Tuesday, why AI did not have any official statement about the whereabouts of the flight and passengers until 2:30 PM(almost 8 hours after its scheduled arrival at ORD), and almost after 13 hours of its landing in Norway. 

I can understand that they will get backlash from people for giving out half baked information. But I personally think that they should give out information like
"Flight has been redirected and Landed at Oslo Airport in Norway due to emergency. We are doing everything we can to get more information about the situation. Standard procedures call for full flight inspection before the aircraft can be cleared for take off again. We will give you more updates as they have them. Thank you for being patient."

Na problem enti ante:
flight norway lo land ayyindi ani
medical emergency valla land ayyindi ani
flight lo evaro chanipoyaru ani
land ayyaka 2 hours lo body formalities finish aipoyayi ani
kani malli start avvali ante flight full inspection cheyali ani
ala cheyadaniki engineer Europe lo vere place nunchi ravalsi ochindi ani
anduke inko additional 2 hours passengers ni flight lone uncharu ani
inspection ayyaka engineer take off ki clearance isthe flight crew refused to fly due to their time limits ani,
appudu inka new crew ravali ante, chala time padutundi, plus they need to take rest after reaching Norway kabatti inka ekkuva sepu flight lone passengers ni unchalemu kabatti appudu accomodations arrange chesi passengers ni hotel ki teeskuni vellaru ani

motham Air India naaku official ga cheppakunda telisai, not that I did not try to get that info from AI, also eventhough I was in contact with my in-laws during the second half of the above list, I did not get that info from them either, they were saying "we are still in flight, not sure for how long, or why, they are not telling us anything".

Death related formalities aipoye varaku not revealing anything to avoid panic among passengers or family of deceased makes sense to me. kani tarvata kooda enduku.

Totally agree this is not a small situation ... news lo kooda raledu anukuntunna