Chinese car MG Astor sold out for 2021 within 20 mins in India

Telugodura456

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee thalakayilera - i have not seen anyone dedicated to falsehoods like your are. Skoda 20,000 preorders came over many many months. Not in 20 minutes like MG, Here it got 6k bookings over one month,

https://www.autocarpro.in/news-national/skoda-india-sells-3-080-units-in-july--kushaq-gets-6-000-bookings-79733

Oh I never claimed that they came within minutes 

I am not belittling MG (or SAIC to be specific ) , just saying Astor has only received lukewarm response so far. 

Their production is also extremely limited atm , so I will comment when they have full capacity to produce them

16 hours ago, jamesbond said:

I initially was bought in by the anti national sentiment

But think with the brain and you realize the value for money this company offers

I see them making it into top 3-4 in the next 5 years with their model lineup

also SAIC the parent company has solid cash reserves and global presence

Anti-national sentiments is for aam junta never for ambani or adani or ruling class. Beat them at their own game - they buy china maal to profit themselves - why should we deny some little pleasures for ourselves and our parents ?

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Oh I never claimed that they came within minutes 

I am not belittling MG (or SAIC to be specific ) , just saying Astor has only received lukewarm response so far. 

Their production is also extremely limited atm , so I will comment when they have full capacity to produce them

No point in comparing MG with VW group...