Calling dasari4ntr .....

sri_india

Bro @dasari4kntr please make an app , that read your contacts list and prepare a list of your close friends and relatives....

If you don't call / receive call from them for certain period of time , it will remind you to call them few times, if you keep ignoring that suggestion it will silently give missed call to them so they will call you 

P.s , ivala naaa contact list browse chesthunte , I realized that I didn't call couple of my friends and relatives for last few months 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Bro @dasari4kntr please make an app , that read your contacts list and prepare a list of your close friends and relatives....

If you don't call / receive call from them for certain period of time , it will remind you to call them few times, if you keep ignoring that suggestion it will silently give missed call to them so they will call you 

P.s , ivala naaa contact list browse chesthunte , I realized that I didn't call couple of my friends and relatives for last few months 

awesome idea...

lets join hands....atleast will start some basic app in December holidays...