ఇప్పుడు రాష్ట్రానికి కావల్సింది క్యాపిటల్ అంటే డబ్బు.. రాజధాని కాదు

r2d2

4 hours ago, r2d2 said:

మబ్బు నాయాళ్ళారా..  YCP + TDP అందరూ కలిసి పూర్తిగా గబ్బు పట్టించారు కదరా.. తన్నుకు చావండి..

Where is this fire coming from bro? 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

State divide ayinappudu its obvious andhra will be in difficultues. gabbu pattinchindhi delhi - andhra meeda edusthaaru ikkada janam.

Majority of the blame goes to state itslef , when you have a state which has 40% less per capita than Telangana but pay the same amount of salaries and freebies  it is bound to collapse sooner or later 

If you are getting less pay you have to adjust to your standard of living , otherwise your house will collapse

11 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Majority of the blame goes to state itslef , when you have a state which has 40% less per capita than Telangana but pay the same amount of salaries and freebies  it is bound to collapse sooner or later 

If you are getting less pay you have to adjust to your standard of living , otherwise your house will collapse

you reduce your lifestyle and die as a beggar - ap state wont. you can laugh but remember you will suffer too. worst sadist fellow in this entire DB ante ee lamdike gaadu.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you reduce your lifestyle and die as a beggar - ap state wont. you can laugh but remember you will suffer too. worst sadist fellow in this entire DB ante ee lamdike gaadu.

If I lose my income I will have to , how can I become a sadist when I say that state must adjust it's revenue expenditure when the revenue is extremely low . 

It can increase when the state starts growing 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

If I lose my income I will have to , how can I become a sadist when I say that state must adjust it's revenue expenditure when the revenue is extremely low . 

It can increase when the state starts growing 

If you lose income becuase of some injustice is a different matter. The guy who did the injsutice must fix it - it is natural justice

You are a sadist fellow who is enjoying the destruction of a state  giving advises it must treat its employees already used to a standard like biharis because it is powerless against delhi division.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If you lose income becuase of some injustice is a different matter. The guy who did the injsutice must fix it - it is natural justice

You are a sadist fellow who is enjoying the destruction of a state  giving advises it must treat its employees already used to a standard like biharis because it is powerless against delhi division.

The harsh reality is Andhra always lagged behind development in United State.

We need our feet on the ground based on realities and reflect on it

just imagine if salaries / schemes were adjusted to income . All that excess money would have been allocated for capital construction 

ofcourse it won't be anywhere enough for your gradiose plans but a basic functioing town would have been in place 

if Andhra is to develop , the rulers must recognise the reality and adjust expenditure accordingly 

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The harsh reality is Andhra always lagged behind development in United State.

We need our feet on the ground based on realities and reflect on it

just imagine if salaries / schemes were adjusted to income . All that excess money would have been allocated for capital construction 

ofcourse it won't be anywhere enough for your gradiose plans but a basic functioing town would have been in place 

if Andhra is to develop , the rulers must recognise the reality and adjust expenditure accordingly 

Rey - sadist. You take a part from an entity on one day and divide everything in two months. Its bound to suffer. Those who did must take care of it.

Anway waste of time with you - you are fundamentally a twisted fellow. Your parents must be blamed.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey - sadist. You take a part from an entity on one day and divide everything in two months. Its bound to suffer. Those who did must take care of it.

Anway waste of time with you - you are fundamentally a twisted fellow. Your parents must be blamed.

Division was out of our control , Telangana people wanted separate state and congress party with support of TDP / bjp did it 

But what was within our control was our ability to adjust and grow .

Andhra  was set on the path to ruin the day we started matching Telangana salaries / welfare schemes 

Debt to gdp ratio has been increasing 2% every year since formation .Andhra was not a indebted state after division it was made into one by tdp / ycp 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Division was out of our control , Telangana people wanted separate state and congress party with support of TDP / bjp did it 

But what was within our control was our ability to adjust and grow .

Andhra  was set on the path to ruin the day we started matching Telangana salaries / welfare schemes 

Debt to gdp ratio has been increasing 2% every year since formation .Andhra was not a indebted state after division it was made into one by tdp / ycp 

What is out of control? yedho varada vacchinnatu chepthav. something is wrong with your mind completely. It was done by the same entity which collects our taxes still. They can fix it up.