Janani RRR

RENT

3 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Endhuko ekkatle …patalu trailer bhi

5 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

I have been a silent admirer of SSR and his works. But for the first time, I sense a failure.

Nothing from what they showed till now has the blockbuster vibe. 

In fact, Ajay Devgnn and Alia miscast avutaremo anipistondi. Esp Alia. She doesn't have the innocense in her face which heroines in the south have

Saaho laga north side market tho bandi lageyyochu. 

Also, ee genre movies aadadam chala kashtam. Baahubali director ani expectations already ekkuvuntayi. 

52 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

In fact, Ajay Devgnn and Alia miscast avutaremo anipistondi. Esp Alia. She doesn't have the innocense in her face which heroines in the south have

Also, ee genre movies aadadam chala kashtam. Baahubali director ani expectations already ekkuvuntayi. 

Heroine ante amayakuraale ayyi undali ani rule eminaa undha?5vop82.gif

So yesterday, I heard this song in repeat on Spotify, all day at work. I liked it with my headphones. But when I went back to car and connected my phone to bluetooth speakers, I couldn't understand the lyrics that I was listening to all day. I think they use a lot of artificial ways to make the song good for headphones, but it's not as good if you listen to it in your car speakers. They ruin it my adding some artificial things like pitch, sound etc. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, karthik25 said:

Whole coronavirus , delayed release and multiple movies in same genre released in last 2 years, full competition during release - 

Bahubali didn't have any of the above ...

If Omni virus spreads, their best bet is to release on pay per view ...35$ in USA and 999 rs in India...collect money upfront and collaborate with brands / offers to bundle and sell. 

Still do theatre release 2 days ahead. 

Easily can collect 1000 crores. 

5 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Whole coronavirus , delayed release and multiple movies in same genre released in last 2 years, full competition during release - 

Bahubali didn't have any of the above ...

If Omni virus spreads, their best bet is to release on pay per view ...35$ in USA and 999 rs in India...collect money upfront and collaborate with brands / offers to bundle and sell. 

Still do theatre release 2 days ahead. 

Easily can collect 1000 crores. 

budget emanna cheppara?

PPV ki $35 pedte evadu chustadu bro? 3 hours lo HD print online ready untundi.

13 hours ago, karthik25 said:

budget emanna cheppara?

PPV ki $35 pedte evadu chustadu bro? 3 hours lo HD print online ready untundi.

4K with DTS sound ...they can make enough money. Instead of spending 100$ for family ..