Do you believe in love after life?

Pulkapresident

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am definitely more emotionally attached with my husband than my parents and sibling. I spent a third of my life with my husband and two thirds of my life with my parents. In a way, both my parents and husband have a huge role in who I became, but my husband knows who I am now a lot more than my parents. You know what I mean? 

Husband antunav, are you gay?

20 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Do you believe in love after life? Like you're meant to be with someone, and the whole world makes it happen?

Yes .. ennenno janmala bandham nadhi needhi ani eppudu wife cheptha untadhi ekkada marchipothano ani o mari ento

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Do you believe in love after life? Like you're meant to be with someone, and the whole world makes it happen?

there is no such thing. come out of hallucination. 

After life anedhi unte there is a theory that related people will be related even in next birth ani. Doesn’t mean husband will be husband again next birth but could be your friend or anything like that ani

11 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

After life anedhi unte there is a theory that related people will be related even in next birth ani. Doesn’t mean husband will be husband again next birth but could be your friend or anything like that ani

How to know what they were in the past life? 

1 hour ago, Battu123 said:

Tolly GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am definitely more emotionally attached with my husband than my parents and sibling. I spent a third of my life with my husband and two thirds of my life with my parents. In a way, both my parents and husband have a huge role in who I became, but my husband knows who I am now a lot more than my parents. You know what I mean? 

R u girl 

22 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

583d29b3da810e3dbc197d483a3a20d7.gif

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

:giggle: