పాపం.. వీడినెవడికైనా చూపించండిరా....

r2d2

I can quickly solve inflation.....@3$%

nRNx1E.gif

Former President Donald Trump slammed the Biden administration over vaccine mandates, inflation, the southern border crisis and more on Friday in a wide-ranging interview, but still plugged the COVID-19 vaccine that he was 'very proud' to get. Trump told FOX Business' Stuart Varney that he 'wanted' Biden 'to be successful,' but claims his handling of COVID-19 and implementing vaccine mandates was a 'disaster.' 'Look, I wanted [Biden] to be successful on the whole thing on COVID – or as I call it, the China virus,' Trump told Varney on 'Varney & Co.' on Friday. 'I wanted him to be successful. He's been totally unsuccessful. It's a disaster what's happened. 'I think he's done a terrible job on the coronavirus.' Trump admitted he 'didn't want to talk to China too much' after COVID-19.  He also called out inflation and said 'the Americans have it totally right' to believe the price hike has to do with Biden's policies. 'The Americans have it totally right. And frankly, the pandemic - if you think about it - probably brings it down because you can't really get your economy running to the extent, and therefore, you're using less. 'I would think the pandemic would certainly might bring inflation down as opposed to elevating it. I saw him make that statement, and it's just another incorrect statement.' Sixty-seven percent of voters claim Biden's policies are causing inflation, FOX Business reported.

Most people are financially illeterate and blindly believe that a president can solve inflation problem  

Biden continued Jerome Powell at the helm of the fed , that means  the same fiscal policies as Trump 

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Most people are financially illeterate and blindly believe that a president can solve inflation problem  

Biden continued Jerome Powell at the helm of the fed , that means  the same fiscal policies as Trump 

Biden thatha Min wage penchutha Immigration reform chestha with 50 senate. Idhi anthe 

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

vaadu evariki kanapadadu.. vadiki kooda evaroo kanapadaru.. why worry?

Adi sare nalla Africa meeda travel ban meedha comment yendhi ? Patha musalodu chesthe rachist annaru ga Mee Dems batch and media

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Adi sare nalla Africa meeda travel ban meedha comment yendhi ? Patha musalodu chesthe rachist annaru ga Mee Dems batch and media

Arey adi covid mundu kada ra ban chesindi... nee yavvaa daniki deniki link enti... kotha strain kosam us to patu agra rajyalu anni chestunnai ga ban