Arey aa Payal post ika aapandra

huma

On 11/30/2021 at 9:56 AM, Manikyam said:

adi anukunta untadi

desa janaba intha karuvu lo unnara ani

Payal Rajput says that she is a sensitive, emotional, and vulnerable person who gets affected by things like these. “My family has also been affected by these trolls and memes, My mom asked me to come back home but I told her that I am strong enough to deal with this and not let myself give in to the attack of faceless people,” she said in an interview.

Payal Rajput says that it is just a nip slip and finds fault with people showing it as a scandal instead of normalizing it. She also mentioned that the comments on social media made her wonder if she has something that the other women don’t have.

2 minutes ago, MakesSense said:

Payal Rajput says that she is a sensitive, emotional, and vulnerable person who gets affected by things like these. “My family has also been affected by these trolls and memes, My mom asked me to come back home but I told her that I am strong enough to deal with this and not let myself give in to the attack of faceless people,” she said in an interview.

Payal Rajput says that it is just a nip slip and finds fault with people showing it as a scandal instead of normalizing it. She also mentioned that the comments on social media made her wonder if she has something that the other women don’t have.

Bayal ammagaru RX100 chudaledemo. Other women are not as generous as Bayal even though they have samething as Bayal. @Iriswest akka nenu emaina tappu maatladithe kshaminchu

44 minutes ago, MakesSense said:

video pette mundu "she is a sensitive" ga alochinchaleda

andariki unnave daniki unnavi andaru enduku musukuntunaru 

Please be respectful to Bayal, it is her profession. Her intention was not to show Nppls she was just doing photoshoot and by mistake it happened. We should learn to respect decent women like Bayal.