One Time Settlement Scam: Asalu 10k fine veyyadaniki nuvvu yevadivi raa psycho jagan gaa.

paaparao

3 minutes ago, paaparao said:

1995 taruvatha evariki ayithe govt home teesukunnaro vallu andaru 10k fine kattali anta. Asalu ala collect seyadaniki nuvvu yevadivi raa laffoot ani TDP asking.

CM ni entha ekkuva tiditey antha baga highlight avutaru media lo...coverage ekkuvaga vastadi...adi baaga gurtu pettukunnaru andaru janalu

• Haha 1

“If anybody has constructed the house and has sold it due to any personal emergencies, the buyer too can get the land registered in his or her name, provided he or she is also poor and doesn’t own a house,” the Minister said. However, the OTS amount in such cases would be ₹20,000 in the rural areas, ₹30,000 in municipalities and ₹40,000 in corporations. For the beneficiaries who had taken land from the government and constructed a house on their own, the government would register their houses free of cost.

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

“If anybody has constructed the house and has sold it due to any personal emergencies, the buyer too can get the land registered in his or her name, provided he or she is also poor and doesn’t own a house,” the Minister said. However, the OTS amount in such cases would be ₹20,000 in the rural areas, ₹30,000 in municipalities and ₹40,000 in corporations. For the beneficiaries who had taken land from the government and constructed a house on their own, the government would register their houses free of cost.

vallaki free registration ivvali. ilanti cover drive lu voddu. 10k or 20k or 30k fine endi. asalu veyadaniki ee luchcha langota gaadu evadu. 

My village volunteer also calling me(my parents constructed a house with help of govt) daily 3,4 and trying to convince me to pay 10000. Seems my village people not trusting them and not paying the money.

So volunteer asking me to pay, so that they are thinking others  will follow me.

I said I need 1 week time to know the details and enquire with friends.

20 minutes ago, paaparao said:

choosava idi. 10k fine collect seyakapothe volunteers kattali anta. scam kaaka inka endi idi. laffoot psycho gaadu.

10,000 ante volunteers 2 month salary ...Job ichadu Jagan Anna ... aa matram cheyalera...torch.gif

పెళ్ళాం నాదే.. నా పెళ్ళాన్ని మళ్ళీ నాకే ఇచ్చి నువ్వు పెళ్ళి చేసేది ఏంది? అని.. 😀🤣😂