Chinnappudu Early morning going to Godavari gattu be like

ShruteSastry

1 hour ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

I bought a separate 5 lb weight and then the set of weights (5, 10, 15 lb). Both times received, the smaller weights (both 5 lb weights and the 10 lb weights) would not sit flat when placed on the ground due to bubbles in the vinyl covering on the base of the weights. Everytime you use the weights and then place it on the ground, they tip over onto the heavy metal handles and can cause damage to the floor. Not sure if this is just a design issue from when the vinyl coating is applied but after having two separate shipments arrive with the same defect, even though the set of three kettlebells is now selling for about $15 (or 25%) less than what I originally purchased the set for, though I am really wanting a set of kettlebells for the home gym, I don't feel confident that if I bought the same Yes4All combo set again, the items sent out would be any different than what I have already received (and returned). As an FYI, outside of the bubble

Amazon? aa last sentence lo koncham thelivi choopinchaadu