***INDIA's TOUR OF SA 2021-22***

Kool_SRG

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Pandya lanti lafoot gaadini support chesi diwakars paruvu tiyyaku baaa 

You are comparing two different players pls don't look to compare a bowling all rounder with a batting all-rounder..

Hardik Pandya can win you match by his own shardul is long way off to getting that level and will be difficult for him to make it that level. 

2 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

emo vaa..naakaithe adhi antha clear cut anipinchale...

Its the problem with 2D images available for us, lunch ki mundhu kuda oka wicket padindhi that was much more doubtful one but batsmen didn't review it..

This I can say has fingers underneath the ball, when hitting the tip of fingers the ball does bounce a bit that looks to be bump for us..

17 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

emo vaa..naakaithe adhi antha clear cut anipinchale...

15 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its the problem with 2D images available for us, lunch ki mundhu kuda oka wicket padindhi that was much more doubtful one but batsmen didn't review it..

This I can say has fingers underneath the ball, when hitting the tip of fingers the ball does bounce a bit that looks to be bump for us..

See this

3 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Bhayya you are supporting umpires a lot. Ninna vihaari di clear front door no ball. Pause at 18 seconds and see

You didn't see the point of the foot landing shall I show the pic where foot landed first ??