Hyderabad lo lower backpain treatment - naturopathy, ayurvedic or allopathy?

jadugar

If anyone tried all of these..manchi recommended doctors in either of these type of treatments suggest cheyandi....

Backpain appudu vachi ayithaledu naaku...india velli treatment tiskundam ani planning...

17 hours ago, jadugar said:

If anyone tried all of these..manchi recommended doctors in either of these type of treatments suggest cheyandi....

Backpain appudu vachi ayithaledu naaku...india velli treatment tiskundam ani planning...

Try homeo … personal experience got severe neck back a decade back due to fall down, tried homeo for 1 year, then pain never came back…

note: cured due to placebo or due to homeo power or due to natural healing process don’t know but it got cured after homeo course 

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Try homeo … personal experience got severe neck back a decade back due to fall down, tried homeo for 1 year, then pain never came back…

note: cured due to placebo or due to homeo power or due to natural healing process don’t know but it got cured after homeo course 

Boss,

Homeo is placebo....proven fact. If you trust science , then you cant trust homeo

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

proven fact ? 

Yes... Multiple double blinded tests ....

So, if you trust any of the modern medicine or vaccines then you cant trust homeo. 

Yes, modern medicine also benefits from placebo ... but thresholds are much higher and has to be proven results are way better than placebo

bro.. I had lower back pain issue due to disc herniation between L5 and S1.

First normal back pain laga start ayyindi due to mana lifestyle, koncham ekkuva ainappudu oka chiropractor deggariki vella.. he did some chiropractic manipulations and also did some physio therapy - just backpain thaggadaniki and core muscles strengthen avvadaniki exercises..

oka 1 week chesthe thaggindi.. aa tarvatha oka roju tennis aduthunte I got injured.. aa roju disc herniate ayyindi. I was literally unable to move from the court.. akkadane padipoina it was that bad. and that herniated disc started pinching sciatic nerve and upto my toe the pain was at level 8 on 10. It was very uncomfortable

After that I went to another sophisticated physio therapist. vallu spinal decompression + exercises ani oka 3-4 days baga band esaru.. akmost poinappudalla $175 ayyedhi.. motham 6 weeks program tho complete ga set avuthadi.. nee insurance ponu $9000 aithadi.. single payment kadthe 6.5k lo aipothadi annadu.

light tiskoni oka 2 months india vella.. hyderabad lo ippudu prathi galli lo physio therapy clinics unnai. luckily I had one right in front of my home. They used to charge 300 rupees for 1 hour of spinal decompression + stretching + electro magnetic stimulation.  I think I went to 30-40 sessions 

In addition to that homeopathy mandhulu kuda eskunna.

Result = totally fine now. eppudo oka sari awkward position lo chala sepu kurchunte koncham sciatic nerve pinch ayyi back side of the leg and glute muscle pain ochinattu anipisthadi, but pigeon pose stretch works wonders on it.

if you need more info pm me

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, jadugar said:

out of personal experience i had issues with my back due to low vitamind and b12 and had disc herniation. 

First get an understanding what is the issue with back is with weak muscles or disc issues. xrays and MRI will give an idea on that.

chiropractor and any therapy will reduce the pain and bring back mobility but you will get into issues again because the muscles are not strong to hold your structure. long term is strengthen back dont lift weights and dont bend forward unless absolutely necessary. after chiropractor sessions it enabled me to move i started walking daily for atleast 45-60mins and along with safe strengthing excercises (planks etc). Also make sure supporting structures to back are excercised. glutes,legs thighs etc. you will be back to normal within 6-8 weeks. 

On 12/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, jadugar said:

veelunte ee mudra chesi choodandi bro