Ee time lo usa to India

machoman

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Thella uncle correct ee, green card kosam not correct ee. Thella uncles lo USA thella uncles verayya. 

Story plz general ga desi foris antha easy ga padaru adi inka inter religion inter racial

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pulkapresident

• sri_india

• Thokkalee

• machoman

13 minutes ago, pahelwan1 said:

Story plz general ga desi foris antha easy ga padaru adi inka inter religion inter racial

I am not a good story teller bro, we both went to the same grad school, pakka pakka dorms. In my first sem, I fought with my roommate and switched rooms. Appudu no rooms were available with girls, so I moved in with this boy. We lived together for 5-6 years before deciding to get engaged.

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am not a good story teller bro, we both went to the same grad school, pakka pakka dorms. In my first sem, I fought with my roommate and switched rooms. Appudu no rooms were available with girls, so I moved in with this boy. We lived together for 5-6 years before deciding to get engaged. 

Did you say thanks to your ex Roomate or thittukuntunava? 

1 minute ago, pahelwan1 said:

Did you say thanks to your ex Roomate or thittukuntunava? 

She was only there for a semester, exchange student. I guess I am thankful to her. Haha. 

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Maybe in the beginning, we were platonic living together. Later on we were just doing everything together. Like going to eat, grocery shopping, having dinner etc. We never really dated. We just lived together and decided that it was nice to live together. 

1 hour ago, machoman said:

Velipovachu antara ee new variant lolli lekapote tension ledu

Hyderabad pomaku direct ga... That's only thing I can say... Go to Hyderabad by road or else you need to be in quarantine that's what new rule in TG says

9 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Still part of my family don't talk with me even now. Sometimes, I wonder why I put so much effort into it, but then I wouldn't have been able to be with him otherwise. So, okay le anukunta. 

How does he feel about all this?? What about his family?? Does this affect your relationship? 

Are your parents and relatives too conservative?? Bapanese aa?? Vyshyas aa?? How did you grow up to be a liberal (not as in US liberals) coming from that family??