Ee time lo usa to India

machoman

9 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Maybe in the beginning, we were platonic living together. Later on we were just doing everything together. Like going to eat, grocery shopping, having dinner etc. We never really dated. We just lived together and decided that it was nice to live together. 

Akkai, Is it possible for a boy and a girl to live in the same place for years and be platonic?? Sorry, not trying to judge you.. but I find it curious.. I have always thought that it is very difficult to keep it that way..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pulkapresident

• sri_india

• Thokkalee

• kittaya

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

How does he feel about all this?? What about his family?? Does this affect your relationship? 

He was affected by it in the beginning, but now, it doesn't affect him anymore. His family is in Germany, they are nice to me. His parents keep visiting and his siblings are nice to me. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Akkai, Is it possible for a boy and a girl to live in the same place for years and be platonic??

Why not? Not everything in life is about sex yeah? In fact, we didn't really talk about being together until my parents brought up the idea of me meeting people to get married. He kind of started getting possessive at the idea of me meeting people rather than before when we were doing things together for a few years. 

13 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

He was affected by it in the beginning, but now, it doesn't affect him anymore. His family is in Germany, they are nice to me. His parents keep visiting and his siblings are nice to me. 

Ok.. good..  I am glad that he is fine now.. the cultural differences must have hit him hard..   my friends FIL used to insult him that he came from a lower caste (not really, it is all his perception, both are from upper castes).. after 5 years or so, he started treating him well.. but those scars remain for my friend.. at least we can understand coming from the same culture… I wonder how he felt when your husband  initially faced this kind of indifference.. 

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Why not? Not everything in life is about sex yeah? In fact, we didn't really talk about being together until my parents brought up the idea of me meeting people to get married. He kind of started getting possessive at the idea of me meeting people rather than before when we were doing things together for a few years. 

Not specifically talking about sex… over the period, you develop some bonding and attraction and possessiveness .. it cannot stay Platonic for a long time..