లివర్ ఆరోగ్యంగా ఉండేందుకు చిట్కాలు

10tv

మ‌న శ‌రీరంలోని అనేక అవ‌యవాల్లో లివ‌ర్ ఒక‌టి. ఇది అనేక విధుల‌ను నిర్వ‌ర్తిస్తుంది. ర‌క్తాన్ని శుద్ధి చేస్తుంది. కొవ్వుల‌ను, పిండి ప‌దార్థాలు, ప్రోటీన్ల‌ను జీర్ణం చేసి శ‌రీరానికి శ‌క్తి ల‌భించేలా చేస్తుంది. ఈవిధంగా లివ‌ర్ ఎన్నో ప‌నుల‌ను నిర్వ‌ర్తిస్తుంది. 

https://10tv.in/life-style/tips-to-keep-the-liver-healthy-324009.html

Just now, kathilantikurradu said:

Ayurvedic doctor suggested me Castor Oil detoxification three times a year. My gastric issues got better with it.

steps and process please ? 

5 hours ago, bhaigan said:

steps and process please ? 

Instant Detoxyfication

When : Once in 15/30/90 days
Ideal day : Week end ( Saturday/ Sunday)
Time :  7:30 Am - 8:30 Am  (Pitta Kala)
Medicine : Castor Oil
Quantity : 40-50ml 
How : Before taking the medicine, make sure your bowels are completely evacuated. then only the medicine  will be absorbed properly during digestion process. Try to take 40ml of medicine directly in to the oral cavity and swallow properly. (if gets nausea/vomiting sensation then keep 1spoon of fresh lemon juice and drop take few drops directly on the tongue). After swallowing the medicine completely then take 50-60ml of Hot water.
    It takes minimum 2 -3 hours of time to get the sensation of passing stool. Till that time make sure nothing to be taken orally. once starts passing stool then Hot water needs to be taken for every 20-30min till you finish with the procedure i.e takes 6-8hrs time for the whole process.
    Once done with the procedure then the person needs to take 1 bowl (200ml) Kanji (Ganji - Telugu) prepared from Rice.
    The whole day the person needs to take only Liquid diet - Kanji, Soups, Malts, Barley Water etc. (NO JUICES/ COCONUT WATER).