Do you ever?

Pulkapresident

Just now, Ellen said:

Image aite change cheyachu, use update option from your profile and email them stating the reason. You need to give the URL for  new image, so upload it somewhere you can control

Change cheyadam okate kadu, I just don't want the panel to be there. It maybe that if I delete my Google scholar profile, the panel will go away. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pulkapresident

• dasari4kntr

• Amy99

• Ellen

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Change cheyadam okate kadu, I just don't want the panel to be there. It maybe that if I delete my Google scholar profile, the panel will go away. 

As long as scholar exists, panel will also exist, ante of course, I guess citations + cross referencing  with other websites also matters. So upto you, probably change your google scholar name to first name or something

Just now, Ellen said:

As long as scholar exists, panel will also exist. So upto you, probably change your google scholar name to first name or something

Okay, the thing is if I search my name, there is a little picture of me in the search bar. I don't like this picture, but how do I tell Google that?

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Okay, the thing is if I search my name, there is a little picture of me in the search bar. I don't like this picture, but how do I tell Google that?

If you claimed the google panel, you can give feedback on the image from your account that you claimed and suggest changes. If you havent already claimed, use this https://support.google.com/knowledgepanel/answer/7534902?hl=en

19 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Masth saarlu sesa… naku pakkolladhi b gelakadam b alavate.. but na info wont show up on google .. pedda public info em ledhu

Intelligent fellow. Nuv jagrattha paddav Ala.