Is it better to apply H4EAD ourselves or by approaching an Attorney??

srinuchaitu

On 12/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, Paamu said:

nuvve cheseyyu..... very simple...  attorney tho chepiste 1k pothadi (regret aythav naa laga)... nuvvu fill chesi apply cheyyu... also SSN kooda kaavali ani oka field untadi adi kooda check cheyyu incase ssn lekapothe, EAD tho ssn kooda vastadi else ssn ki malli inko trip eyyali ssa office ki.

first ITIN apply cheyala, direct SSN a?

On 12/13/2021 at 8:32 AM, srinuchaitu said:

Hi Guys,

Please advise if it is better to apply H4EAD by ourselves or is it better by approaching an Immigration Attorney?

Please provide your suggestions and costs involved.

Thanks,

Srinu

H1 ext along with h4/h4 ead ayite attorney ivvatam better okate packet lo vellipothay.

6 hours ago, Complex said:

first ITIN apply cheyala, direct SSN a?

ITIN anedi tax file cheseppudu maatrame istaru.... there is no separate application for it. SSN ledu and dependent was here during tax here ante.... when filing the tax returns... appudu ITIN application untundi.

Tax forms and dependent's passport(original and not a copy) etc ship cheyyali to IRS in Texas I think. Idi vaddu anukunte you will have to take an appointment with a near by TAC ( Taxpayer Assistance Center) and take all your tax documents , dependent's passport and whatever necessary documents to TAC and they will verify and take your tax forms.  This way you don't have to mail any original documents and this is what I receomment. After close to 2 months you will get ITIN number mailed to your address. A ITIN teeskoni state tax returns file cheyyali.

So ITIN ki SSN ki no link. ITIN only for tax returns if we don't have SSN. Once SSN vachaka next time tax appudu... IRS will autocancel the ITIN and use the SSN for dependent.. off course you will be entering the SSN in the tax forms. 

So H4EAD application SSN kooda kaavali ani oka section untadi... adi fill cheyyu. Otherwise you will have to make another trip to SSA office ocne you have H4EAD in hand. 

On 5/26/2022 at 2:43 PM, Bondu_Babu said:

H1 ext along with h4/h4 ead ayite attorney ivvatam better okate packet lo vellipothay.

legal fee ani inko 300 adugutunnadu bro, enduku ani aalochistunna, can i file ead myself once employer files h4?

1 hour ago, mmharshaa said:

legal fee ani inko 300 adugutunnadu bro, enduku ani aalochistunna, can i file ead myself once employer files h4?

If your wife is already working .. go for it bro .. ledante unnecesssary delay untundi ...