1 : 1 with mgr Lo Emi discuss chestharu

Raazu

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I normally have 1:1’s with direct reportees every week and with monthly or once in quarter with their reportees.

below is the pattern i follow.

first 5 mins purely personal topics like hows everyone doing in family. Kids topics etc. this is very imp in current circumstances.

next 5-10 mins i discuss about my updates(like future projs, org updates)

next 15 mins upto them. We normally start with project updates, blockers etc.

I was thinking the same for 2022

28 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Telugodu ayithe idhe discussion vuntadhi

telugu aite saati telugu vaadiki telugu sarigga radu ani cheppe edavalni koda choostamu

i dont think any telugu manager would want to talk in telugu at workplace at least within office, reason being they have to act profession even if some of them may not be one

57 minutes ago, Raazu said:

30mins I won’t be having much to say.

Already I talk very less.

nee kalige korikalau gurinchu matladu.. lucky ga vaadiki koda ave korikalu kaliste iddari jigri friends aitaaru.. BTW i am not that type

43 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

First manager ni matladanivvu… show interest in his work and life.. and talk from his perspective.. ask about his plans for Christmas and new year etc… 

then you can talk about your achievements, your issues, etc.. 

acheivememts issues @Raazu garu asalu cheyaku.

28 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I was thinking the same for 2022

Mostly nenu 5 min -10 min anthey. Mostly personal eh untadhi depends on manager like movies vacation. And meru kuda adigithey they feel good. Plus ame professional ga adigidhi work ela undhi ani. Minor issues itehy lite dnt tell her major ithey cheppu. And one on one undhigani nenu adhi chesthunna edhi chesthunna ani chepav anuko more like dappu i have seen people here vallani recognize kuda cheyaru . Your work should speak. And fake lines or mana hyd la poragallu visa interview ki byheart chesi vastahre atlantivi asalu vadhu just a casual talk. Anthey.