new home owners come here

veerigadu

29 minutes ago, gudboy said:

uncle I thought you are against home buying. What happened suddenly????

Few states are exception. Wherein the property tax is less and there is no state tax.

We might move to FL. My fiancee is interested in FL. I was interested in NV. But we might end up in FL next year. 

ATL nundi FL is easy to move and also my fiancee's family is in GA and VA

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

anna rate lock only 60 days... enta pre-approved aina kuda

Nope you can get it up to 12 months only thing is you should be sure that you would be buying house before 12th month..

I locked this Tuesday for 2.38%/20 years.

check rates in websites like nerdwallet and bankrate and ask your lender to match those advertised rates.

Try better.com, they are online mortgage company and will show rates with soft pull, so no effect to credit score.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Few states are exception. Wherein the property tax is less and there is no state tax.

We might move to FL. My fiancee is interested in FL. I was interested in NV. But we might end up in FL next year. 

ATL nundi FL is easy to move and also my fiancee's family is in GA and VA

FL lo ekkadiki 

reptiles ok na ?

better.com is good. I’ve used them for a refi and a close relative used it for purchase.

They also have Amex offer of cash back…u will get a Amex deposit into ur CC account https://better.com/with/amex

the best way to approach them is to first get ur best offer from loandepot or other banks and then open better.com application. then ask them to beat ur best offer. they usually do. Amex cashback is an extra bonus.

also, don’t be fixated on 30 yr…think practically how long u will be in the house and see if ARM loans make sense…esp the 10yr arm.

going for short term loan like 20yr fixed is waste in my opinion, because u can rather invest the higher principal payment into S&P

• Upvote 2