Indian nationals British airways

iddaritho

Hi 

I am looking to book tickets for my parents to visit me in North Carolina 

British airways is the best for us 

how ever they are on VISA 

in British airway website they mentioned that Indian nationals cannot fly beyond 🇬🇧 uk 

Is this still true 

all the other flights are so long and not direct 

Lite teesuko mama...BA fares are tempting but if flight ban is in force, its complicated to travel beyond LHR in BA.

India's international travel ban is still in force and is suspended till end of Jan 2022. Okavela ie ban lift avuthe, Indian citizens can travel beyond LHR on BA. Lekapothey same status quo.

It's your call now.

31 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Lite teesuko mama...BA fares are tempting but if flight ban is in force, its complicated to travel beyond LHR in BA.

India's international travel ban is still in force and is suspended till end of Jan 2022. Okavela ie ban lift avuthe, Indian citizens can travel beyond LHR on BA. Lekapothey same status quo.

It's your call now.

Can you please give more information in regards to this Travel ban which you mentioned??

11 minutes ago, srinuchaitu said:

Can you please give more information in regards to this Travel ban which you mentioned??

India has imposed an international flight ban and this has been in place ever since pandemic began.

This ban is now extended till Jan 2022 now. 

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Hi 

I am looking to book tickets for my parents to visit me in North Carolina 

British airways is the best for us 

how ever they are on VISA 

in British airway website they mentioned that Indian nationals cannot fly beyond 🇬🇧 uk 

Is this still true 

all the other flights are so long and not direct 

BA is lathkore..Go with Emirates, your Paisa and satisfaction will be very safe

14 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

India has imposed an international flight ban and this has been in place ever since pandemic began.

This ban is now extended till Jan 2022 now. 

Then how come people are traveling to India and back to US as well these days??Just curious..

2 hours ago, srinuchaitu said:

Then how come people are traveling to India and back to US as well these days??Just curious..

Hmm...International flight ban ante scheduled operations ni ban chesi, right now an arrangement called as air bubble is in force, under which flights are operated between two countries under an agreement...