FTE Suggestions

cool_boy

manager FTE offer chesadu (texas ki move ayye plan undi so 110k offer chesadu benefits anni kalipi texas location ayete) but koncham time kavali ani adiganu enduku ante

perm pending lo undi almost 7months avtundi jan lo update vasthadi ani hope 

adi vasthe 140 premium lo apply chesi feb ending kalla i140 approve avute FTE ki change avdam ani plan

question enti ante 140 approve kagane FTE ki change ayete emina issues untaya.

TIA

6 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

manager FTE offer chesadu (texas ki move ayye plan undi so 110k offer chesadu benefits anni kalipi texas location ayete) but koncham time kavali ani adiganu enduku ante

adi vasthe 140 premium lo apply chesi feb ending kalla i140 approve avute FTE ki change avdam ani plan

TIA

You better wait until your 140 gets approved.. you also have to wait for 6 months after I140 gets approved to retain that priority date.. 

• Upvote 1

You need to wait 180 days after i140 approval so that your old employer will not be able to revoke your i140 and even if he does after you take the FTE, you can still retain the priority date from original perm application. 

if you make a move before 180 days and you current(future old) employer revokes i140 then you can’t port the original date and have to start the process with a fresh date in FTE. 

23 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

TIA

Attarintiki Daredi Pawan Kalyan GIF - Attarintiki Daredi Pawan Kalyan Power  Star - Discover & Share GIFs

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

TIA

First i140?

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

TIA

Cool boy mari bonus tho kalipi 110k antey takkuvega? Ask base 120 na with stock and bonus? Base entha 90? 

56 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You better wait until your 140 gets approved.. you also have to wait for 6 months after I140 gets approved to retain that priority date.. 

55 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

You need to wait for 6 months after 140 approval before you change employer otherwise your pilaka is in your employer hands 

54 minutes ago, dadarlingva said:

You need to wait 180 days after i140 approval so that your old employer will not be able to revoke your i140 and even if he does after you take the FTE, you can still retain the priority date from original perm application. 

if you make a move before 180 days and you current(future old) employer revokes i140 then you can’t port the original date and have to start the process with a fresh date in FTE. 

52 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Neeku full time atleast 1 yr daka agali for ee gc process anta nadavali ante 

employer tho relation bane undi FTE vasteh elli po i140 cancel cheyanu anadu

employer cancel cheyakapothe change avocha

21 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Cool boy mari bonus tho kalipi 110k antey takkuvega? Ask base 120 na with stock and bonus? Base entha 90? 

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Ni technology enti ? How many yrs of exp u got ? 

working on automation testing bro

7 years exp

qa ki anthe kante ekkuva isthara

ide company lo 7 years working, ipuud fte offer chesaru

Just now, cool_boy said:

7 years exp

Texas lo cost of living perigipoyindi, 3yrs back 100k ante decent salary, Ipudu Ala ledu situation, 2bhk apt 1800-2000$ .. decent size house 450k 

18 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

employer tho relation bane undi FTE vasteh elli po i140 cancel cheyanu anadu

employer cancel cheyakapothe change avocha

ilanti stories chala vinnam past lo employers nundi. Caveat ento kanukkooo. 2 months salary 10ngipothaaa antunnada? 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

7 years exp

Bonus neku etu epudu radhu assuming it is annual danlo tax cut so anni kalipi 120 adugu atleast

• Thanks 1