Tpm in 4 big tech

jadugar

2 hours ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Bro, if you don’t mind can you do a brief summary of how the interview process is these days for technical project managers. 

im trying to switch job this year and wanted to prepare for new roles. 

Ideally 5 rounds untayi onsite.

3 rounds with tpm’s

1 with sr mgr/director

1 with software engineer - design round. They dont expect u to write code or go deep. Identify the stake holders, moving parts, components and explain how ur going to handle dependancies.

sr mgr/director usually high level profile exp adugutharu. What did they do and how did they do to solve the problem

tpm rounds generallg tpm stuff

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

3 rounds with tpm’s

1 with sr mgr/director

1 with software engineer - design round. They dont expect u to write code or go deep. Identify the stake holders, moving parts, components and explain how ur going to handle dependancies.

sr mgr/director usually high level profile exp adugutharu. What did they do and how did they do to solve the problem

How to prepare for this role. I have software dev experience 13+. 

18 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

3 rounds with tpm’s

1 with sr mgr/director

In FB, there will one round where they make you build an application and present it during onsite interview (this is from my friends exp in 2013 not sure if they are still doing it).

14 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

In FB, there will one round where they make you build an application and present it during onsite interview (this is from my friends exp in 2013 not sure if they are still doing it).

I am not aware of it bro. Atleast nenu interview chesina candidates(5-10 in span of 3yrs) aithey alantidi em cheyyaledhu

30 minutes ago, pahelwan1 said:

How to prepare for this role. I have software dev experience 13+. 

Mee team/org lo undey TPM’s tho matladu(or observe cheyyi). Valla day to day activities emiti. If possible offer them volunteer work for 5-10hrs a week.

swe & tpm roles are a lot diff. Keep that in mind

43 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

3 rounds with tpm’s

1 with sr mgr/director

Bro can I DM you .. I’m kind of same TPM role but don’t mange people, confusing to switch careers..

5 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro can I DM you .. I’m kind of same TPM role but don’t mange people, confusing to switch careers..

Sure bro. Fyi, i am not tpm. 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

3 rounds with tpm’s

1 with sr mgr/director

Thanks Bro.