Bye bye 2021

Vaampire

Just now, Vaampire said:

Roller coaster ride.

financially the best year so far… but still no prashanthatha.. ee covid valla jail lo unna feeling.  Not even a single day goes with out thinking about parents, friends & relatives in india. India lo neighours tested positive in mid yeat and my dad was in close contact with him. Okka 2 weeks tension tension.
lost a good friend and another close relative to covid.

Bought a home(was owner of 2 homes for a short period) and sold both. 

2022 financial ga koncham loss vachina parledhu, i pray for end of pandemic. 2 hrs mask pettukonikey chukkala kanapaduthunnayi. Inka kids school lo motham mask pettukuntunnaru. They are missing the most imp phase of their life.

Evarraina, figure ni dwngaavsaa gattifa

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Roller coaster ride.

financially the best year so far… but still no prashanthatha.. ee covid valla jail lo unna feeling.  Not even a single day goes with out thinking about parents, friends & relatives in india. India lo neighours tested positive in mid yeat and my dad was in close contact with him. Okka 2 weeks tension tension.
lost a good friend and another close relative to covid.

Bought a home(was owner of 2 homes for a short period) and sold both. 

2022 financial ga koncham loss vachina parledhu, i pray for end of pandemic. 2 hrs mask pettukonikey chukkala kanapaduthunnayi. Inka kids school lo motham mask pettukuntunnaru. They are missing the most imp phase of their life.

Nuvvu emaina cheyagalavu ... 33mtnj.gif