Recession 100 times better than inflation

Netflixmovieguz

Too many people have a strange fetish for the clown act that Trump was.

nd want to think that Trump policies pushed the US economy into high gear.

some kind of brewing class war. When the democrats don't even represent the poor.

I think the class war is between elite well spoken charming grifters, and dumb fcuk neo rich losers who just want to be socially accepted.

Not betwen rich and poor.

10 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Unfortunately, inflation will be the new normal now. It's extremely hard for prices to go down or back at this stage. There is enough currency in circulation and with interest rates all-time low, it's hard to even imagine the current inflation spike will flatten. We really need to cut down massively on welfare spending and raise interest rates. net worth is decreasing and liabilities going up and up. It's better we borrow huge sums and hoard now to balance inflation than to earn or invest.

That's definitely the hard reality but hopefully not for too long... probably once covid becomes another regular flu strain interest rates might start going up again and inflation might get under control.... I have read that one of the side effects of the pandemic has been that people have started to save more that before which should hopefully increase the net worth of an individual... however I hope there is enough knowledge imparted into a common man to invest correctly and make these savings overcome inflation to maintain the value of their savings 

• 2 weeks later...