NRI’s dabbu kosame desham vadili velthunnara?

JackSeal

7 minutes ago, huma said:

Dabbu unnodu 10gestaadu leni vaadu India lo 10ginchukuntaadu, etu kaani vaadi neela DB lo padi Modi, Cast, crap antu edustaadu

Indian culture aey toxic sh1t. inka daanlo dabbulu unte emi leka pothey enti? India 10gi pothey saal ra bhai.

10 minutes ago, huma said:

Chivariki Modi chocobar cheekav nuvvu Modi M fan vi.

avunu Modi m gaadu, kukka bathuku bathakaali after taking retirement. adhi jarigithey saal ra bhai naaku.

Advani etla crawl chesthunnado ippudu, Modi atla seyyali. bhale untadhi. adhi mee olley cheypistharu. nenu just choosi aanandistha.

anyway antha kantey nenu chesey daaniki em ledhu ga.

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

avunu Modi m gaadu, kukka bathuku bathakaali after taking retirement. adhi jarigithey saal ra bhai naaku.

Advani etla crawl chesthunnado ippudu, Modi atla seyyali. bhale untadhi. adhi mee olley cheypistharu. nenu just choosi aanandistha.

anyway antha kantey nenu chesey daaniki em ledhu ga.

Avunu nuvvu chesedi em ledu:giggle:

1 minute ago, huma said:

Appudu neeku new leader chocobar dorkutundi...I mean Yogi di ....Enjoy:giggle:

No. I'm disconnected with politics now. I just want Yogi to treat Modi like trash in public, after retirement. awesome untadhi.

5 minutes ago, huma said:

Appudu neeku new leader chocobar dorkutundi...I mean Yogi di ....Enjoy:giggle:

I have an elaborate plan to film Modi by following him everywhere after his retirement. To capture every moment of his shame and put it online for views and cash.

Modi's post retirement life is my ticket out of poverty. Hope Yogi and others don't disappoint me. I want the sanghi crowd to kick Modi around like a football. and I will be the go-to expert who has every little incident on my video database

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I have an elaborate plan to film Modi by following him everywhere after his retirement. To capture every moment of his shame and put it online for views and cash.

Modi's post retirement life is my ticket out of poverty. Hope Yogi and others don't disappoint me. I want the sanghi crowd to kick Modi around like a football. and I will be the go-to expert who has every little incident on my video database

Nuvvu chachipoye mundi nee korika neraveralani aa allah ni pradista

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No. I'm disconnected with politics now. I just want Yogi to treat Modi like trash in public, after retirement. awesome untadhi.

Avunu bro appudu neeku manashanti kaligi haiga kanlumoostav.

4 hours ago, rmJU72 said:

Striving to better ones lives is a basic human right. Anyone who comments otherwise just didn’t get that opportunity.

Be clear. Is it a basic right or an opportunity? It can't be both.

Typical nri who pours venom on those who are trying to get into the usa, vaallani ye category lo cherchachu? 

Insecure losers anacha?

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

upper caste vaallu enduku pothunnaro evadiki telusu. mostly d1ck measuring contests kosam undachu.

normal decent people are moving to escape the crap that is India. Its impossible to live in India today if you are a decent person. I mean, its possible, but with constant cortisol spikes, given how horrible India is getting socially every day.

I even tried extreme fasting to counter this, and still ended up with a damaged body and mind. fcuk India. And most importantly fcuk Indians. especially the scum that support Modi. and even otherwise.

intha cheppav bro how much u make in usa and what life you lead here, enni yrs ki GC icchadu usa? against modi ok mari india em chesindhi ninnu.. too much population unna country alane untadi neku worth unte u will survive lekapothe be a modern slave in the name of visa evari choice valladi..

2 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

intha cheppav bro how much u make in usa and what life you lead here, enni yrs ki GC icchadu usa? against modi ok mari india em chesindhi ninnu.. too much population unna country alane untadi neku worth unte u will survive lekapothe be a modern slave in the name of visa evari choice valladi..

neekenduku? telusukoni em chesthaav? I made more money than all of you here combined. it doesn't even matter. I don't live in the US, and I don't ever plan to.

nenu edho India meedha frustration tho post lu estha. lite teesko.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

neekenduku? telusukoni em chesthaav? I made more money than all of you here combined. it doesn't even matter. I don't live in the US, and I don't ever plan to.

nenu edho India meedha frustration tho post lu estha. lite teesko.

edo telusukoni taristha bro.. F** ne life ani vesko adi ne personal kani mari f** india em dikkumalina frustation adi..