Suggestion for kids discipline

zaq12wsx

Hello Friends, 

Genuine suggestion needed. My son is  mild autistic kid. I got couple complaints from my kid daycare. 

1. Kid does not sit in single place. may be having focus issue. 

2. When marching with other kids to play ground or any other activities he does not follow the line. He always skips the line run away here and there. 

any suggestions or ideas appreciated. 

12 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hello Friends, 

Genuine suggestion needed. My son is  mild autistic kid. I got couple complaints from my kid daycare. 

2. When marching with other kids to play ground or any other activities he does not follow the line. He always skips the line run away here and there. 

how old is the kid ?

1 minute ago, zaq12wsx said:

He is 4 years old. 

4 years ante...IMO this is normal.

Once they get into routine they will be fine. day care lo anage antaru, you say you are working on it. 

1 hour ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hello Friends, 

This is pure Indian mentality, nothing wrong. Tell them fuk you 

• Upvote 1

I am assuming you got your child formally diagnosed. Do engage ABA and any other therapies they suggest.

Some day cares allow a personal ABA therapist to help, coach, provide therapy to the kid all through the day in the daycare. Insurance will cover that too, call and check. If not, move to an employer that provides such an insurance.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hello Friends, 

Why us kids have all this useless issues. 

Dabbu kosam idaru parents jobs and not caring kids valla kavachu.

Ma generation lo ilantivi levu good luck what you do.

4 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

He is 4 years old. 

Pretty common bro. I don’t think it’s  Autistic… bhayapadoddu… I had similar complaint with my daughter at first … she was running away ani annaru…

we saw similar things in home and neighborhood… then school lo activies ni intlo simulate chesamu… like sitting cris cross apple sauce and following  line. I used to do same along with her. Taravatha I didn’t get those complaints. Bhayapetti ani intlo cheppatam better…

school lo teachers valla kuda kids ala behave cheyyochu… if it’s continuing I blame school…

for some reason nenu schools no ekkuva trust cheyyanu… I feel some teachers are ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hello Friends, 

You are wrong... a age lo ala undaka adult la well behave chestara vay... na lekkalo aa age lo ala behave cheyakapote teda and not applying  brain ani and just following instructions...

Pi 2 reasons tho nu a mild aut... ani stamp veyadam correct kadu.. change school..

• Upvote 2