Lafoot journalist Sai is saying that women wearing sexy dresses is wrong

DesiPokiri

18 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

They have right what to wear idiot, née lanti musali muthaka na kodukulu aa mentality tho undatam valle india lo rape culture undhi ani everyone saying.

What is wrong in what he said ? he is not targeting the modern clothes, he is targeting the slutiness in the clothes and behavior..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tables said:

Ee andh bhakt ki inko 4 andh bhaktlu unnaru… vaalaki veedu taana ante tandana antaru.

he is just waiting for BJP to strengthen in AP, once that happens he will stop supporting jaggu and will become a complete pushpam.

prathi opinion ki political color puyyoddu.. how many of other party supporters agree with this guy in this matter ?

2 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

What is wrong in what he said ? he is not targeting the modern clothes, he is targeting the slutiness in the clothes and behavior..

He said sexy dresses vesi recchakottadam deniki? Why does he care abt dresses if he can’t correct mindset ? He is just another rapist in disguise 

11 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

He said sexy dresses vesi recchakottadam deniki? Why does he care abt dresses if he can’t correct mindset ? He is just another rapist in disguise 

you can interpret it the way you want to, but I don't think so.. I clearly see the rechagottadam element in some actresses and insta celebrities.. there is a difference between wearing modern dresses and trying to temp people.. one can be slutty in saree and look very homely in shorts or skirts.. if you dont know the difference, its hard to explain..

even men do that, by wearing XS t-shirt when your size is actually L.. it looks disgusting to same sex but tempting to opposite sex..

at the end nobody can enforce dress code.. it's just suggestion to them and expressing opinion

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

you can interpret it the way you want to, but I don't think so.. I clearly see the rechagottadam element in some actresses and insta celebrities.. there is a difference between wearing modern dresses and trying to temp people.. one can be slutty in saree and look very homely in shorts or skirts.. if you dont know the difference, its hard to explain..

even men do that, by wearing XS t-shirt when your size is actually L.. it looks disgusting to same sex but tempting to opposite sex..

at the end nobody can enforce dress code.. it's just suggestion to them and expressing opinion

What’s wrong in Samantha just quoting someone’s quote and saying yes in Instagram and this but-t hurt rapist is commenting on her just based on her opinion to that quote? 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

What’s wrong in Samantha just quoting someone’s quote and saying yes in Instagram and this but-t hurt rapist is commenting on her just based on her opinion to that quote? 

I don't know what she said yes for.. I only saw the video you posted.. his opinions are very well aligned to today's situation.. it's not just about her..

45 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

I don't know what she said yes for.. I only saw the video you posted.. his opinions are very well aligned to today's situation.. it's not just about her..

then you didnt see the entire video, dnt pass comments with half knowledge

53 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

then you didnt see the entire video, dnt pass comments with half knowledge

weren't you generalizing the issue ? when someone talks about provocative dressing or behavior, it's rapist behavior ?..

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

even in US, there was a big backlash for JLo and Sharika's performance during Superbowl.. obviously the swimsuits that families wear near beaches reveal more skin, but people were upset with sexually provocative behavior by the two stars..