Booster Dose

jalsa01

Just now, jalsa01 said:

Mix (first 2 pfizer , booster Moderna) veskuntunnara vay.. or same vaccine veskovala..

anything is fine....mine was mix'n'match

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Mix (first 2 pfizer , booster Moderna) veskuntunnara vay.. or same vaccine veskovala..

Db doctor's @siva604 or anyone pls suggest

Yeah mix n match here too…. Go with cocktail… edo okati pani chestundi 

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

mine's going to be a sandwich

Pfizer, moderna, pfizer

Hows that possible?

first 2 doses same undali gaa

Just now, Vaampire said:

Hows that possible?

first 2 doses same undali gaa

I am in Canada. During my second shot there was shortage of pfizer and govt wanted to save them for Kids. I didn't have much reaction after first shot, so I went for moderna.

14 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

I went with Pfizer for all 3-doses

Moderna was administered in 0.5ml dosage where as Pfizer was 0.3ml for first two shots. I believe this is why those who got Moderna  had more reaction than Pfizer.

Now for the booster shot, formulation is exactly same but  Moderna is being administered in half of the original dose but Pfizer same as previous two doses.

So guys if you have a choice, stick with the same. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

ask them to mix Pfi+Mod+J&J in 33% each, get it, this is the best remedy not to get anymore vax in future

23 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Moderna was administered in 0.5ml dosage where as Pfizer was 0.3ml for first two shots. I believe this is why those who got Moderna  had more reaction than Pfizer.

Now for the booster shot, formulation is exactly same but  Moderna is being administered in half of the original dose but Pfizer same as previous two doses.

So guys if you have a choice, stick with the same. 

Mod has 3 times more active nMRNA component than Pfi, this is the reason for allergies

15 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

As both Pfizer and Moderna share similar mechanism [ MRNA ] there will no use with cross over. 

However Covaxin [ Inactivated virus] and Covishield [ vector vaccine] cross over would be beneficial as they trigger both cellular [ T cell] and Humoral[ B cell] immunity.

• Thanks 1