Pushpa on Amazon prime from January 7th

sri_india

7 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Hindi lo movie inka running successfully , unless Amazon agreed to move dates  January 7th on prime as planned 

Hindi not releasing...migilina languages lone releasing ani talk going on...

Jan 6th nunchi us lo asale hindi lo theatres lo releasing...

14 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Hindi lo movie inka running successfully , unless Amazon agreed to move dates  January 7th on prime as planned 

Can’t watch his OA. He was good during Arya happy and Hansika motwani movie

4 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Can’t watch his OA. He was good during Arya happy and Hansika motwani movie

Sure bro , I will let allu Arjun know that you and me are not going to watch in prime also....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Sure bro , I will let allu Arjun know that you and me are not going to watch in prime also....

Adey chettho ...terrific acting raccha lepav annanu ani naa maata ga cheppu baa 😁

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

They might have paid more for 21 day release - won't back out..for prime they wanna take advantage of Pushpa success and no other releases... Why they would wanna miss the opportunity for more views

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They might have paid more for 21 day release - won't back out..for prime they wanna take advantage of Pushpa success and no other releases... Why they would wanna miss the opportunity for more views

Ante jan7th rrr, radhe shyam and other biggies vi coming ani allu mama ekkuva paisal ki amminchi untad prime ki sonta ott unna kuda...