1 million cases per day na, anavasaram ga maa trump thatha covid ni mishandled ani odincharu kadara

DesiPokiri

4 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

my dear fellow Lab rats & monkeys, testing is foolishness!! the inventor of PCR test Dr Kary Mullis himself said the PCR tests can't be used to determine any specific disease. It show results for infections due to any pathogen be it Virus, bacteria, fungus or and parasite. The cycle threshold can be set in PCR to any level and plandemic can be scheduled at for any time. 

Another doctor mocking this hole circus of testing , positive, negative and Chee - Dee - See drama, he even lambasted the sero test also. . shiiitttt 

neelanti Plandemic expert 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Looks like unvaccinated are almost the only people getting hospitalized for covid. Atleast in NY.

this blame cannot fall on Biden, since its the republican trash that is arguing against vaccines and promoting anti vaxx psychos everywhere.

why is the source of the data for this chart not listed, coz its fake data.. you moron 

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think he's even running for 2024. good luck.

the bugger is confused whether to push the idea that vaccines are good, or to pander to his base that refuses to vaccinate.

he is not confused... appatlo dems ki against ga velthey reps votes vasthayi ani he took that route.

Ippudu reps yekkuva percentage lo chasthunte , arey  votes tagguthayi ani begging reps to take vaccines . 

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then no point blaming Biden. vaallantha hospitalize avvatam, saavatam anedhi expected result.

Stupid people are everywhere …  Biden aa Trump aa anedi kadu … they are not helping the world get better 

3 hours ago, macha said:

Home kits are waste not working it showed negative 3 times…

Yeah lot of home kits or rapid tests anthey untay but report kani cases enni millions lo unnayo antunna!

17 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think he's even running for 2024. good luck.

the bugger is confused whether to push the idea that vaccines are good, or to pander to his base that refuses to vaccinate.

Oka Christian inko Christian ni bugger ani thittadam baaledhu bhayya.

On 1/4/2022 at 8:16 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

em cheyyatla ani nuvvu anukuntunnav?

Trump ememi cheyyaledho pedda list undhi. Dems em cheyyalo nuvvu cheppu poni.

opposition lo unnappudu vaallu cheppindhi antha repeat cheyyaku. that was 2020.. there's plenty that administrations have learned about the pandemic, and they don't have to hastily announce lockdowns now.

Mask mandates levu, public gatherings inka continue autunnai. Spread etta control chestadanta?

Schools ki virtual options levu chala places lo.

Aha.. em peekutundu anta.

Ninna 670k cases 1000 deaths.

Who is responsible? Trump gada?

Just now, Democraticcompulsion said:

Mask mandates levu, public gatherings inka continue autunnai. Spread etta control chestadanta?

Schools ki virtual options levu chala places lo.

Aha.. em peekutundu anta.

Ninna 670k cases 1000 deaths.

Who is responsible? Trump gada?

okay. I thought you are coming at this with Trump angle.

If this is your problem with Biden, I don't disagree with you. but mask mandates in the US... hmmm .. is it even possible?

surprising nuvvu plate firayinchaav. because Trump did the same things, and even worse when he was the president. He egged people on by not even wearing masks.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. I thought you are coming at this with Trump angle.

If this is your problem with Biden, I don't disagree with you. but mask mandates in the US... hmmm .. is it even possible?

surprising nuvvu plate firayinchaav. because Trump did the same things, and even worse when he was the president. He egged people on by not even wearing masks.

Em plate firayincha? Em post quote chestunnavu?

Covid handling lo Trump gadini support chesina one okka issue warp speed vaccine project.