1 million cases per day na, anavasaram ga maa trump thatha covid ni mishandled ani odincharu kadara

DesiPokiri

4 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Asalu Trump inconsequential now. Vadi gurinchi disco gooda Unnecessary.  Edanna cheste President Biden ye cheyyali. 

Donga nayalu omicron ni takkuva anchana vesi addanga book chesadu.

There are atleast 30-35% of US population that denies covid is a public health issue. Avuna kadha? 

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There are atleast 30-35% of US population that denies covid is a public health issue. Avuna kadha? 

Vallaki president Biden kaada?

7 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Vallaki president Biden kaada?

em cheyyaali to change their mind. cheppu poni.

He gave Trump credit for the vaccine. They even started trolling Trump when he suggested that they take the vaccine. Trump might not even run again given the backlash he received for admitting that he took a booster shot. that's the level of lunacy in republican circles now.

Biden failed, yes. no question. but that failure is only part of the equation.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

em cheyyaali to change their mind. cheppu poni.

He gave Trump credit for the vaccine. They even started trolling Trump when he suggested that they take the vaccine. Trump might not even run again given the backlash he received for admitting that he took a booster shot. that's the level of lunacy in republican circles now.

Biden failed, yes. no question. but that failure is only part of the equation.

nearly 80 percent of americans have take  atleast one dose. Inka aapu nee sodhi ikkada. Neighboring cuba could do a fantastic job despite sanctioned to gills. With covid destroying their foreign exchange the country went ahead and created their own vaccines and has 90 percent fully vaccinated now.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nearly 80 percent of americans have take  atleast one dose. Inka aapu nee sodhi ikkada. Neighboring cuba could do a fantastic job despite sanctioned to gills. With covid destroying their foreign exchange the country went ahead and created their own vaccines and has 90 percent fully vaccinated now.

Only 75%, the first dose. I didn't say unvaccinated are the reason for rise in cases, duh!

I said they don't get to criticize biden on his response, since they wanted 'no response', and to close their eyes to the pandemic.

they don't just close their eyes, they are actively poisoning the public conversation on this.

you are obsessed with me, but look at this thread itself. Except Democraticcompulsion, and you, there's probably not a single person who is criticizing Biden for the right reasons. They really think Trump did a better job, which is patently false.

The system responds slowly. whatever delusions you have about the efficiency of the US system, it failed both under Trump and Biden. And it will fail under every other president too.

Creating a vaccine  is not a big achievement, after Chinese went ahead and shared the genomic sequence of the virus early 2020. There are garage hackers in the US who created personal vaccines and put up the formula to do it on youtube, before it was taken down. Follow Josaiah Zayner.

if you want to keep blaming biden for not vaccinating more of the population, you are just a dishonest hack. Or you feel sympathy for the racists.

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There are a lot of problems with US response to covid. Including not sharing enough of its genomic data with the world. But you chose to pick on the fact that it is upto Biden to convince those antivaxx assholes to take the vaccine.

try and talk some sense into @Tomb__ayya in this db, if you can, first.

he has 1000 times more conspiracy theories on how the whole world is out to get him and how big pharma is profiteering with the pandemic, than you do on how Telugus are suppressed.

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Only 75%, the first dose. I didn't say unvaccinated are the reason for rise in cases, duh!

I said they don't get to criticize biden on his response, since they wanted 'no response', and to close their eyes to the pandemic.

they don't just close their eyes, they are actively poisoning the public conversation on this.

you are obsessed with me, but look at this thread itself. Except Democraticcompulsion, and you, there's probably not a single person who is criticizing Biden for the right reasons. They really think Trump did a better job, which is patently false.

The system responds slowly. whatever delusions you have about the efficiency of the US system, it failed both under Trump and Biden. And it will fail under every other president too.

Creating a vaccine  is not a big achievement, after Chinese went ahead and shared the genomic sequence of the virus early 2020. There are garage hackers in the US who created personal vaccines and put up the formula to do it on youtube, before it was taken down. Follow Josaiah Zayner.

if you want to keep blaming biden for not vaccinating more of the population, you are just a dishonest hack. Or you feel sympathy for the racists.

Talk about red herrings - who are unvaccinated in this forum? I am vaccinated and boosted and i am criticizing handling here. then what do you mean  shouting "unvaccinated dont get to criticize biden" to my face ?

Yes you are right there are systemic problems in US and inability of US govt to marshall production of tests or enforce restrictions in an effective and consistent manner or react promptly to supply chain issues.

But these issues are known to biden too. I think he failed extra than Trump here. He basically did nothing other than to appear on camera and to plead more earnestly "get vaccinated" which 80 percent did.

I say 80 percent and not 75 percent because vaccine is not even available to 0-5 age.

Production of vaccine in a garage is very different from industrial production of vaccine with precise mechanism of dosage to be injected, transport it everywhere etc .

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

who are unvaccinated in this forum?

there are plenty of musugu supporters of unvaccinated by pr0xy through their support of Trump. This thread is full of them, until I started posting.

you are more interested in bashing me. I'm more interested in bashing this db on the whole.

But these issues are known to biden too. I think he failed extra than Trump here.

Its impossible to succeed in real time response in a centralized system. Even Trump succeeded in ramping up tests after the initial hiccups (and needless drama, his specialty). Biden will also succeed after a while.

I say 80 percent and not 75 percent because vaccine is not even available to 0-5 age.

it doesn't matter. the antivaxx crowd doesn't get to criticize Biden. The pr0xy anti vax supporting crowd by extension doesn't get to criticize Biden.

I've agreed with your criticisms already. so nothing to discuss here, except your weird soft spot for racists. I'm going to assume that you just want to criticize those in power and in control than those poor racist losers, that are dying in droves for their silly political agenda.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Production of vaccine in a garage is very different from industrial production of vaccine with precise mechanism of dosage to be injected, transport it everywhere etc .

sure. Cuba still cannot be compared to the US. Its a different system that invests a lot of public healthcare. If US invested that much in public healthcare, the rest of the world can breath a sigh of relief since US won't be leeching off their best and brightest (in certain areas) by providing low tax, low regulation regime that breeds a lot of sociopaths feeding off fellow sociopaths.

you are criticizing something in isolation in here, when the US system is infinitely complex compared to little insignificant cuba. such a humongous system has limitations where its physically impossible to move swiftly during a pandemic. Its possible to be prepared for this kind of crisis, which the Biden govt definitely failed. and will course correct in time.

Omicron spreads much faster than other variants...

Vaccine only helps in reducing hospitalization...

Data is there to support that 95% of hospitalizations are non vaccinated . Rest have pre existing conditions...or other issues. There are always few healthy who don't respond to vaccine.. medicine doesn't work same way for all..

Polio /measles are eradicated by vaccines - if not imagine our situation