H444 dropbox qn

cloud

Wifee di h4 jan end lo ipothundi and naadi august lo . I applied for her extension 6 months before and still pending . 

1) maa comp vaalu naa extension process start chesaaru , should i also file her h4 extension now or she is good as she has an extension pending

2) naadi approve inaka in premium, informal ga pending h4 center ki naa kotha i797 pampinchi kotha end date consider cheyya mante chestaara 

3) naadi approve iyyaka if she travels to infia and drop box lo would they take her pending h4 receipt to show she is in status after January based on pending h4 . 

3) when her h4 pending and if she travels to India then you will a rejection letter saying the candidate is out of country while processing .

so she can use your approved i797 for her h4 stamping or drop box which ever it is in india

i don’t know 1&2 

9 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

3) when her h4 pending and if she travels to India then you will a rejection letter saying the candidate is out of country while processing .

so she can use your approved i797 for her h4 stamping or drop box which ever it is in india

i don’t know 1&2 

What happens to her ead which is pending as well , adhi kuda dobbudda or rfe estaara 

Remember if you have h4 and dad filed first h4 gets approved then ead gets approved or both can get approved same time

in your case h4 reject chesaka ead application touch kuda cheyadu

This happened in our case

17 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Remember if you have h4 and dad filed first h4 gets approved then ead gets approved or both can get approved same time

in your case h4 reject chesaka ead application touch kuda cheyadu

This happened in our case

In our case h4 already approved 6 months back …..applied ead couple of months back …what happens if person travels india during this process 

6 minutes ago, toranam said:

In our case h4 already approved 6 months back …..applied ead couple of months back …what happens if person travels india during this process 

If it is standalone , apply chese appufu US lo unte saripothadi anukunta . Ina epdu stanalone tondargane approve ithunnai ani vinna

1 hour ago, Warangalbidda said:

Nenu h4 stamping ki Mexico vellocha ani thread vesthey evaru reply ivvaledu suggestions ivvandi va

bro , itried that kaani slots levu . I work in health care industry and on covid projects . ala expedite chesa but no luck

9 hours ago, cloud said:

bro , itried that kaani slots levu . I work in health care industry and on covid projects . ala expedite chesa but no luck

11 hours ago, cloud said:

Wifee di h4 jan end lo ipothundi and naadi august lo . I applied for her extension 6 months before and still pending . 

1) maa comp vaalu naa extension process start chesaaru , should i also file her h4 extension now or she is good as she has an extension pending

2) naadi approve inaka in premium, informal ga pending h4 center ki naa kotha i797 pampinchi kotha end date consider cheyya mante chestaara 

3) naadi approve iyyaka if she travels to infia and drop box lo would they take her pending h4 receipt to show she is in status after January based on pending h4 . 

3) when you are planning her for India , drop box lo they just ask your I797 copy and based on that they will give her h4 . 

1) and 2) dont apply her h4 waste of money and time,, just ask her to go india with your i797 copy she get her h4 visa in 1 week through dropbox.

if she doesnt have plans to go to india, then apply your H1 in premium and same time you can apply her h4 also, but suggestion is to better go to India and use dropbox instead of applying h4 here.