Pushpa

raghuraj

31 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

I felt perfect ending but madhyalo konchem lagging vundey police scene kooda konchem ekkuva sepu pettadu

other than i thought the ending was fine for me...aa ending bgm ayithe raccha anipinchindi

what is the ending? I don't have the attention span to watch a movie these days :(

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what is the ending? I don't have the attention span to watch a movie these days :(

endhuku ley baa choodani vallu vuntaaruga....konni rojula tharuvaatha chebutha ley

24 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

AA all the way movie lo…. Mastu chesadu happy cinema climax choosi vammo anukunna but his ferformance imfroved a lot and sukku taking adhurs….

hero friend character chesina vaadu kooda chana natural ga chesadu super vaadu

minus —- Rashmika and Samantha item and second half konchem lag 

actually Rashmika is now pan India star &^%

• Like 1

Good to see people are positive about pushpa in this thread.. even i liked the film .. went to premiere and loved AA performance and I felt this movie is much better than rangasthalam. 

minus is BGM, DSP is a talented MD but somehow he didn’t put his effort on bgm for this movie.. songs are good.

e movie tho rashmika fan aipoya.. felt she promoted the movie better than any other stars and a Natural beauty in the film... 

hopefully part 2 will be even better..

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

ee story set up second part ki baa...ego clash between fahad and allu 

fahad ki first part lo chaala mandhi villains like mangalam seenu and jolly reddy help raavocchu and also rao ramesh maarathaadu minister gaa ..

avanni dhaatukuntu vaadu saamrajyam ela create chesthaadu ane theesthaadu...

sarigga theesthe superb content vuntadhi 

2nd part inka next level untadhi ani na prediction

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

FAFA and allu arjun fall in love.. AA ditch rashmika and they both remove clothes on the top of a hill and start having sex .. part 2 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

Good to see people are positive about pushpa in this thread.. even i liked the film .. went to premiere and loved AA performance and I felt this movie is much better than rangasthalam. 

minus is BGM, DSP is a talented MD but somehow he didn’t put his effort on bgm for this movie.. songs are good.

e movie tho rashmika fan aipoya.. felt she promoted the movie better than any other stars and a Natural beauty in the film... 

Rgv dhi Laxmi Parvati’s NTR movie lo bgm la undhi 

34 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

Super movie super bg music raw movie rawwwww kachha whiskey avakaya thine type movie

• Upvote 1