Toyota 4 runner

Swatkat

3 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

bros evarina truck owner vunara ? let me know +ve's / -ves  

Used for brief period and sold it off.... 

Asala why do you need a pickup?

26 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

rental RV trailer ki tesukunte pickup kosam bro .. 

how big of a trailer are you looking to tow?

don't buy truck and then decide upon trailer.. decide upon trailer and buy pickup accordingly..

if you are looking for occasional rv rentals from rvshare or outdoorsy then just take one with <7000 lbs..

and again you don't need pickup to tow. I tow 6500# with my current suv... any Body on frame suv's these days gives you 7-8k of max GVWR

if you are looking for more than 28FT then you got to worry about pickup, again, pickup's lo half ton, 3/4 ton, HD's segments untai...

So as I said, if for occasional, go with 24ft or upto 28FT (max 7k lbs) trailers that you can tow with any BOF SUV's like durango, expedition, tahoe, suburban's etc.... 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

how big of a trailer are you looking to tow?

don't buy truck and then decide upon trailer.. decide upon trailer and buy pickup accordingly..

if you are looking for occasional rv rentals from rvshare or outdoorsy then just take one with <7000 lbs..

and again you don't need pickup to tow. I tow 6500# with my current suv... any Body on frame suv's these days gives you 7-8k of max GVWR

if you are looking for more than 28FT then you got to worry about pickup, again, pickup's lo half ton, 3/4 ton, HD's segments untai...

So as I said, if for occasional, go with 24ft or upto 28FT (max 7k lbs) trailers that you can tow with any BOF SUV's like durango, expedition, tahoe, suburban's etc.... 

trailer mostly rent ke.. not planning to own one atleast for 5 to 6 years  

na requirement typical desi requirement bro  (he he )  family & touring kosam (off road/ rv etcera  ) all in one laga . 

On 1/31/2022 at 12:13 AM, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Lc was in 70's before toyota announced they will axe it past '21...after that all jacked up prices cause its a collector's car and will appreciate... like lexus lfa... it was 300's, now its selling over a million.. not that lc would go that far.. if i had the coin, i would buy 21 lc and keep it in storage till 2030

US lo levu, LC is for middle east and aussie... they sell in those markets very well... even the stripped down 70 series sells so good even in madagascar...

US ki creature comforts and gizmos kavali.. 

You forgot africa bro. They are crqzy my nigga friend owns 30 year old landcruiser in africa. Status symbol for afrikaaans

1 hour ago, DannyArcher said:

trailer mostly rent ke.. not planning to own one atleast for 5 to 6 years  

na requirement typical desi requirement bro  (he he )  family & touring kosam (off road/ rv etcera  ) all in one laga . 

Ya rent kuda stay below 27ft, for that any full size suv is enough..just got to use weight distribution hitch and trailer brake controller

I have redarc tbc installed and wd hitch usually rent ki iche appudu we can ask for...

You dont need pickup for our needs... pickup is needed when going above 28ft and 10k lbs above..

39 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

You forgot africa bro. They are crqzy my nigga friend owns 30 year old landcruiser in africa. Status symbol for afrikaaans

Ya africa lo 70 series ekkuva ammudu potai. They are robust 

• 3 weeks later...

em decide chesnav @swatkat

sequoia 3rd row bokka pettad... just one huge flaw makes it useless for 3rd row and almost dropping out significant space...

'23 4runner em chestado laddu lo 'yota mama