Did some girl proposed you?

huma

1 hour ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Yes....  I never heard /listen about this in my surroundings ..so sounds surprise to me ..  

is they any specific reason why they were interesting to lesbi /Bi... its complete opposite to our nature/traditions kada ..still why they were going like  that ..

Culture flows from people's lives and it is our ethics that should guide our personal choices. Beyond animalist instincts, or tradition. 

Since there is no ethical argument against homosexuality, it's perfectly fine to be whatever you want to be. 

If it pisses off some people it's their problem. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Culture flows from people's lives and it is our ethics that should guide our personal choices. Beyond animalist instincts, or tradition. 

Since there is no ethical argument against homosexuality, it's perfectly fine to be whatever you want to be. 

If it pisses off some people it's their problem. 

Ok

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

It's not opposite our culture. It's just those idiot monotheists like muslims and Christians that imposed the ideology that lgbt is sin. For example this @Midnightsun is one such sick person imposing his islamic ideology here. It's in fact accepted in Hindu culture. It's the British that demonized LGBT with their acts when they ruled India.

Before that a number of Hindu texts have portrayed  1)homosexual experience as natural and joyful, the Kamasutra affirms and recognizes same-sex relations, and there are several Hindu temples which have 2)carvings that depict both men and women engaging in homosexual acts.

1)Any reliable source  ??

2) Ellora, Ajanta and other temples i have visited and i can hardly to see Homosexual acts 

Any how appreciate  your response 

30 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

2) Ellora, Ajanta and other temples i have visited and i can hardly to see Homosexual acts 

kajuraho velli choodu

also kamasutra - the science of love, identifies lesbian and gay relationships and explores their lovemaking poses, and even the transgenders.

whether it was broadly acceptable in society is not known, but intellectually curious Indians did consider them as natural.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

how can you forget Shikhandi from Mahabharata?

according to wiki, shiva puranam has a story where Lord Shiva under the influence of manmadha banam, masturbates to Vishnu.

In Deva Leela Khanda, Shata Rudra Samhita Chapter 20 verse of Shiva Purana it is mentioned that Lord Shiva once visited Lord Vishnu. On seeing his handsome appearance Shiva became sexually aroused as if afflicted by the arrows of Manmatha. Unable to control his sexual urges after seeing Vishnu, he starts masturbating to Vishnu and eventually spurts his seminal fluid. Seven Rishis passing saw Shiva ejaculating to Vishnu, the Rishis then rushed to save the sperm from falling on the ground and collected it on a leaf. Thereafter, the Rishis took the sperm from Shiva and poured it into the ear of Anjani, the daughter of sage Gautama. Consequently, Anjani became pregnant. Later on, she gave birth to the powerful Ram bakth Hanuman.[32]

• Haha 1