AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2022

migilindhi151

3 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

endhuku baa ikkada kooda naa meedha edusthunnav ??

nee meedha kaadhu ra babu. Nadal ante naaku ishtam ledhu. he destroyed careers of my favourite players in the late 2000s.

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee meedha kaadhu ra babu. Nadal ante naaku ishtam ledhu. he destroyed careers of my favourite players in the late 2000s.

haha, who r they ???

19 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

haha, who r they ???

one especially Richard Gasquet, who he beat at Monte Carlo final in 2005.

That was the closest Gasquet came to beating Nadal. He never beat Nadal even once in his entire career, even though he was his peer at the junior level.

I generally despise Nadal for his underhanded tactics on the court, and his boring physical game.

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

one especially Richard Gasquet, who he beat at Monte Carlo final in 2005.

That was the closest Gasquet came to beating Nadal. He never beat Nadal even once in his entire career, even though he was his peer at the junior level.

I generally despise Nadal for his underhanded tactics on the court, and his boring physical game.

Gasquest had injuries ... Ur statement is not great man ... Okka gasquet valla u hate Nadal antey ..I pity u

Just now, migilindhi151 said:

Gasquest had injuries ... Ur statement is not great man ... Okka gasquet valla u hate Nadal antey ..I pity u

dude, I'm not allowed to hate a player? lol.

I hate Nadal due to his playing style mostly.

Just now, jalsa01 said:

E Nadal gadi game naku bhi nachadu..  serving appudu baaga time teskuntadu.. always serious..

ultra defensive game. but he started attacking a little bit more in the mid 10s.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ultra defensive game. but he started attacking a little bit more in the mid 10s.

He hasn't been defensive in a long long time now, if you had seen the game yesterday you would have noticed how he relentlessly attacked the backhand of Berrettini to the point of breaking it down completely

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

He hasn't been defensive in a long long time now, if you had seen the game yesterday you would have noticed how he relentlessly attacked the backhand of Berrettini to the point of breaking it down completely

I haven't watched Nadal for a long time.

But I did watch Medvedev's match. The guy is a beast. He's gonna whoop Rafa in the final.

fingers crossed. Simon Rex Good Luck GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty