AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2022

migilindhi151

5 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

I think Nadal has a pretty good shot at wining this year title

he hasn't played a half decent player yet so far this year.

a lot of folks are accusing Berretini of taking money and playing at 10% against Nadal. haha..

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

a lot of folks are accusing Berretini of taking money and playing at 10% against Nadal. haha..

Hoax until proven

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I haven't watched Nadal for a long time.

But I did watch Medvedev's match. The guy is a beast. He's gonna whoop Rafa in the final.

fingers crossed. Simon Rex Good Luck GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Whoop no way, he might beat him though. 

I think Medvedev is the favorite going into the final, but no way he's going to beat a resurgent Nadal with ease. 

Expect a 5 setter on Nadal's worst performance, if Nadal plays the way he played Berrettini he will in fact romp in 4 sets. 

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Evaru aa folks, interested in knowing who they are. 

Berretini was just softened up by Monfils who perhaps played one of the matches of his life against him in the quarters. 

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

one especially Richard Gasquet, who he beat at Monte Carlo final in 2005.

That was the closest Gasquet came to beating Nadal. He never beat Nadal even once in his entire career, even though he was his peer at the junior level.

I generally despise Nadal for his underhanded tactics on the court, and his boring physical game.

Gasquet gives up as soon as he sees Rafa's name on the other side of the roster, not just Rafa but Gasquet is pretty much a muppet when it comes to facing anyone that's in the top 3. His record against Djoker is 1-13 and against Roger is 2-19 so not a whole lot better than his record against Nadal. 

Gasquest is a 2nd tier player pretty much, he has a very weak forehand and an extremely weak serve. He had an amazing backhand which helped him stay in the top 10 for a pretty good while but that's about it. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Gasquet gives up as soon as he sees Rafa's name on the other side of the roster, not just Rafa but Gasquet is pretty much a muppet when it comes to facing anyone that's in the top 3. His record against Djoker is 1-13 and against Roger is 2-19 so not a whole lot better than his record against Nadal. 

Gasquest is a 2nd tier player pretty much, he has a very weak forehand and an extremely weak serve. He had an amazing backhand which helped him stay in the top 10 for a pretty good while but that's about it. 

Antha knowledge undetodiki seppala.....gorre la ki kadhu....

6 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

But I love Gasquet.