OU George Reddy - Unsung hero

chinnapillalabandi

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Atleast we are living times of technology where we can see what’s real and what’s wrong about musk, George reddy stories can be one big masala bandi mixture which we donno whom added what over the generations 

Fair enough ani cheppina ga. But nuvvu George Reddy ni quechen cheyyatam tho apesthav. 

Someone who's helpless (not poverty) can take hope from made up stories of George Reddy. 

It's not healthy. But this is the same strategy that people follow to keep a nation together. So if you love your nation, it was also created by these kind of bs stories ani marchipoku. Hehe

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Fair enough ani cheppina ga. But nuvvu George Reddy ni quechen cheyyatam tho apesthav. 

Someone who's helpless (not poverty) can take hope from made up stories of George Reddy. 

It's not healthy. But this is the same strategy that people follow to keep a nation together. So if you love your nation, it was also created by these kind of bs stories ani marchipoku. Hehe

Man am done with your 3 paragraphs every time. Bye

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

He followed violence against violence simple. I don’t want to listen all kerchief and blade stories about him 

Okay. But your objection still sounds like a conservative uncle offended that some guy took up violence. 

That is why there are stories about George Reddy. Because he was not like regular people that time. 

Whether you like to listen to it or not is immaterial. Since you respect your country which is also formed by such blatant lies and mass violence extending over decades. 

If you denounce india, the you will have some consistency

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Man am done with your 3 paragraphs every time. Bye

Sorrry uncle. Typical Indian uncle who want to center themselves in every conversations, but can't read past 3lines. Lol. 

Sorrry uncle. Typical Indian uncle who want to center themselves in every conversations, but can't read past 3lines. Lol. 

No uncle, I spend less time with brainwashed ppl who are fed with masala stories to save my peace of mind from their tape recorder conversations 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

No uncle, I spend less time with brainwashed ppl who are fed with masala stories to save my peace of mind from their tape recorder conversations 

The topic isn't about you uncle. It's about George Reddy. 

Normally rich uncles like you think the world revolves around them. It's natural consequence of comforting levels of wealth. 

The topic isn't about you uncle. It's about George Reddy. 

Normally rich uncles like you think the world revolves around them. It's natural consequence of comforting levels of wealth. 

Tape recorder vu 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Reminds me of the time when I tried to get into an anarchist group in my late teens. 

I had already been part of Ayn Rand groups, and i knew most of the theory. But some kids cornered me on my way out and started fiddling into my pockets asking me for some spare change. Haha.. 

I was amused. So one kid walked up and asked if I had dinner the previous night. Yeah I did. What about the night before? And the night before? Yeah sure. He then declared that I'm not an anarchist and to never come back here. If i do, I will be beaten severely. 

Only in my 30s did I understand what he was saying. When my consciously did try to starve myself and live off the streets. 

7 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Tape recorder vu 

Your arrogance is cute uncle. When you yourself have been saying the same thing since the thread started.

Should I say, like a tape....

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Reminds me of the time when I tried to get into an anarchist group in my late teens. 

I had already been part of Ayn Rand groups, and i knew most of the theory. But some kids cornered me on my way out and started fiddling into my pockets asking me for some spare change. Haha.. 

I was amused. So one kid walked up and asked if I had dinner the previous night. Yeah I did. What about the night before? And the night before? Yeah sure. He then declared that I'm not an anarchist and to never come back here. If i do, I will be beaten severely. 

Only in my 30s did I understand what he was saying. When my consciously did try to starve myself and live off the streets. 

0a8b1dfc89ae7dc1a26244274dac4d46.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Your arrogance is cute uncle. When you yourself have been saying the same thing since the thread started.

Should I say, like a tape....

Sare me too tape e anuko uncle 

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Aithey pakkakelli navvuko...nuvvu nee piththha barika eshalu...

Inka untouched parts unnai baa book lo, kerchief tho blade fights etc. add chey manchi masala inka please 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Emo baa...."memu oka area ki ochi develop chesamandi...maa maryadhalu verandi ....aye...memu ochina tarvathey oka area vallaki rice thinadam poddhunney levadam nerpamandi...panduga puta janthuvula tho oka violence game aadinchi adhi maa culture andi"....isonti routine masala aithey ledhu le ..

Adhi KCR ruddina masala, ippudu TG lo kuda andhrollu unnaru ekkada tarimesaru uncle? Meeku masala noori vaadu cm seat ekkadu simple. Lol still believe in that masala stories like George teddy and blade babji