No more fresh sarku in india

tables

Netflix mariyu prime video lo web series valana India lo chala mandi ammayilu premarital sex ki paalpaduthunnaru... Netflix and prime chala haani chesthunnayi India yokka culture and values ki... it's the work of illuminati... people like George Soros are leading this illuminati gang...these people think they are the controllers...but God will show them their right place.

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2022 at 7:57 PM, tables said:

Guys….

india lo almost everyone is having chex before marriage, almost impossible to find fresh sarku now for marriage. If you want fresh 10th avagane engagement cheseskondi and then oka 6 months lo marriage. 
OYO rooms lo full dabidi dibide.

Even your sister not fresh ba? 

7 hours ago, tables said:

yes ba...your sister, my sister , your mother all lost their freshness with same person.

style GIFWhen it comes to your sister you know the pain ba? Was your mother also not fresh when getting married to your dad? Oh sorry you have many fathers I forgotHappy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

16 hours ago, tables said:

ante dooranga petti..oka aada mashtaru petti chadivinchali.

babai gaaru ani kakunda baawa garu ani pilipinchukovali.

Inter pass ayyinanka vacchi ..uncle Nenu mana pakkinti parameswaraRao gaari abbai preminchukunnam…maaku pelli seyyara annadhanukoS@nC#aZi 

2 hours ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

style GIFWhen it comes to your sister you know the pain ba? Was your mother also not fresh when getting married to your dad? Oh sorry you have many fathers I forgotHappy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Yes, I told you na… same like your sister and mother.