How hindutva looking cool to Indian millienials and GenX????

Lovecrusader

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

First of all why should I believed some fabricated stuff from clubhouse that too posted from leftist twitter handler

haha.. there's no need to fabricate this. Its common among the right wing in India..

didn't you follow the news of arrest of Vinay Jha, shweta singh, neeraj bishnoi?

were they also a leftist conspiracy? lol.

these are your 'liberal Indian youth' that support Modi. nice..

5 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Then why u are referring to kaveri water ra dumbo

doesn't mean I care about kaveri water ra yedhava. Indian identity should be able to solve it, but it can't.

so this collective Indian identity is a huge ball of bs.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

doesn't mean I care about kaveri water ra yedhava. Indian identity should be able to solve it, but it can't.

Why u care abt Indian govt not caring abt kaveri water ra fcukface.....we will figure it out.....keep ranting jihadi stuff 5 times a day in this db lol

4 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Why u care abt Indian govt not caring abt kaveri water ra fcukface.....we will figure it out.....keep ranting jihadi stuff 5 times a day in this db lol

haha.. i don't care if you figure it out or not..

I asked if it has solved this issue so far ani. keep up. Indian identity is a big useless thing.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no need to answer your questions.

I read news everyday in the hope that India is humiliated by China in one way or the other. it gives me immense joy. I also tell people around me nasty stuff about India, especially about its people's racist activities, and holier than thou attitude.

In your dreams....it may happen ,get a good sleep ra terrorist

27 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Yeah good old days right...... Bollywood big Khan used to come and promote ur religion even though it is 200% cruel religion along with terrorist trainer on same stage......wah wah what a secularism u guys used to enjoy.........nice man....

those were the golden days when zakir and barka were rallying their ideas freely

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. i don't care if you figure it out or not..

I asked if it has solved this issue so far ani. keep up. Indian identity is a big useless thing.

Jihadi identity is more useless ra.... still rant on demolition of Babri masjid lol .

Only thing I can say good about Hindutva bs is

if I see Elon Musk/startup bro and raging Hindutva asshole, I would first choose to beat the sh1t out of Elon Musk/startup bro type guys.

because compared to then Hindutva dumbfcuks can atleast be avoided. Talking to these people makes me get a migraine.

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

In your dreams....it may happen ,get a good sleep ra terrorist

India will always remain a useless nation that people will escape from given the first chance. you will escape it too.

1 minute ago, kingcasanova said:

those were the golden days when zakir and barka were rallying their ideas freely

Yeah.......great pair though......so why this Zakir Naik not asking Soha Ali Khan to wear burkha and stuff like he usually do say for muslim women in his meetings ,lol @Raven_Rayes should answer

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

India will always remain a useless nation that people will escape from given the first chance. you will escape it too.

I didn't escaped ra ,i go back to India for sure to make it great again lol

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Rey dumbo....why Dravidian parties create artificial emotions for kaveri water.....in TN farmers, instead corrupt govts in TN should think like isreal and desalinate sea water and use it , crying won't fetch any results

47 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care ra. i gave you example of Indian 'liberal youth'. inka cheppey daaniki em ledhu.

nuvvu vaalla tho tirugu. you'll understand what right wing movement means. chinna pilladi laaga maatladthu time waste cheyyaku.

ninnu mingestaru nuvvu cheppey aa 'captalist right wing' hindus. If it was that easy to build a nation on these ideals, there would be 100s of 1940 Germany now. Unfortunately the world doesn't have space for the egos of 100 hitlers.

first nuvvu oka right wing site or group ki elli survive for an year and then tell me. oorikey sollu oddu. you are too dumb even for this db.

Yeah i already did ra in quora for few years ra

46 minutes ago, AWS said:

liberal and conservative conflict not started by 70 80 potta batta uncles, you are in this timeline anthe

its way before many years ago

you are seeing only one side of indian youth and taking that as truth

funny thing is bjp/rss complaints about secularism and dont dare to abolish it article 25-28..its pure politics keep people in control

somehow i give credit to britishers, some lower caste people find some equality in society in British rule

otherwise some caste and varna dont even get education

All bs. ..about Britishers social justices..... backward classes used to more rich before when British tookover ....British killed talent in Indian artisans ,sheep farmers ,and Indian weavers by introducing heavy taxes on them........same bs theory u studied may be from mc calauy school of thought in your school text books

8 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

I didn't escaped ra ,i go back to India for sure to make it great again lol

India is a rotten disgusting country ra. it'll never be great.

it may become wealthy, but it'll never have culture. its full of sick people like you.