Tandri asthi lo daughters ki same

csrcsr

21 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

My dad owns multifold of it and if she ever asks of it, yes I would 

and if she needs more than that I would give mine too

🤐

22 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Valla sign adugutharuuu anna ancestral property ayitheee. All legal heirs must sign , Seppakundaaa can’t sell it away anyways. 

Donga signatures tho cheyocha bro

3 hours ago, Manikyam said:

ee asthi godavalu ento naku asalu ardam kadu, if my sister ever asks me anything 'I will just sign on blank paper 

If someone can prove that you signed blank paper or blank cheque it becomes invalid 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Baga emotional ga unnav. Repu poddhunaaa Neeku Pelli ayyi pilla luuu puditheee vallu adugutharuuu inthaaa kvppp yeshaluuuu endukuuu Vesavvvv ani. Don’t screw your sister over, yet don’t be too silly. Give her rightful share and you keep yours 

i hav kids man and not emotional. she would do the same if I need something

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

If someone can prove that you signed blank paper or blank cheque it becomes invalid 

Ssup.. how u going now? Poinava India 

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Avunu if a woman gets aasthi from dad after death and that dad has appulu, creditors can file for attachment. Woman aa man ani choodaru 

that's technically the fathers property and legally they can attach them if the father has any debt , no one can touch the properties that are already on the kids name .

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Baga emotional ga unnav. Repu poddhunaaa Neeku Pelli ayyi pilla luuu puditheee vallu adugutharuuu inthaaa kvppp yeshaluuuu endukuuu Vesavvvv ani. Don’t screw your sister over, yet don’t be too silly. Give her rightful share and you keep yours 

lol

11 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Before marriage itself they need to partition the assets. You really can’t trust girls these days. Katnam adugu ani abbailaki valle chebutaru and aasthi kosam kotladamani malli husband ki ekkistharu.

Avunu Mari 

Mukku moham teliyani vadini nammi pelli cheskovatleda? Vadu life long secured ga chuskuntundani nammakam enti? Such property will make girl life secured kada 

Entha Mandi sons parents ni daggara undi chuskuntunnaru? Asthi matram meeke kavala? 

• Upvote 1