Bitcoin below 35k

toranam

13 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Thank you Bro, kaani inka tedaa kottetatu undi

+116

Sorry for the people holding cryptos presently, 10k ki padithey kondhami waiting nenu . . 🙏

Bitcoin (BTC) price is done for and will not be trading back above $30,000 anytime soon. The dust is settling after the Fed meeting on Wednesday evening, and it does not paint a rosy picture for cryptocurrencies overall. Expect to see more pressure as investors try to pull out more funds to survive the winter.

BTC price will slip further and test the $20,000 marker soon in what almost seems inevitable. As this downtrend is firmly entrenched it will take more than a significant round number to spark a turnaround. Instead, the historic pivotal level at $19,036.23 looks a more likely candidate, or $16,020.44 with just below there the monthly S2 support as double support to catch the falling knife.

5 hours ago, Epic said:

Bitcoin (BTC) price is done for and will not be trading back above $30,000 anytime soon. The dust is settling after the Fed meeting on Wednesday evening, and it does not paint a rosy picture for cryptocurrencies overall. Expect to see more pressure as investors try to pull out more funds to survive the winter.

BTC price will slip further and test the $20,000 marker soon in what almost seems inevitable. As this downtrend is firmly entrenched it will take more than a significant round number to spark a turnaround. Instead, the historic pivotal level at $19,036.23 looks a more likely candidate, or $16,020.44 with just below there the monthly S2 support as double support to catch the falling knife.

I saw some Gurus predicting 4K to 10K for BTC by Mid Next year but Long term their PT is 100K ( Dont ask me how many yrs is long term, even they dont know :) 

2 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

I saw some Gurus predicting 4K to 10K for BTC by Mid Next year but Long term their PT is 100K ( Dont ask me how many yrs is long term, even they dont know :) 

Next halving which repeats every 4 years . It would be starting in 2024 so by 2023 you have generational buying chances in crypto.