Tech interview questions helpful for dbians

anna_gari_maata

6 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Sometimes I don’t even understand the LC  code logic , can’t solve the easy problems..

Even if I understand the logic , not able to write by myself without seeing the logic again.

since my day to day does not involve in coding .. but I want to change to development.. what is the best approach I can follow to get better.

Any one in similar situation, how did you improved

One suggestion for you. Try to find someone in ur friends group and try to solve few probs at a time. White board meedha possible approaches anni pseudo code rayandi. This will help both of you.

Coding lo better avvali antey keep practicing. That's the only way

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

One suggestion for you. Try to find someone in ur friends group and try to solve few probs at a time. White board meedha possible approaches anni pseudo code rayandi. This will help both of you.

Coding lo better avvali antey keep practicing. That's the only way

Emo bro late decision in career.. I can do regular development, but leet code is nightmare for me .. 

1 minute ago, Hindhustani said:

Question to developers do the coding every day .. what is your comfort level solving LC problems.. how did you all get improved.. help me man :) share your secret sauce.. even college graduates out of college doing hard problems , but with experience not able to solve.. I feel the guys born from some other world who does LC hard , man I feel them gods in coding.. not sure how you all feel 

College poragallu fresh gaa school lo ds chadivi vastharu. Vallaki domain knowledge undadu assalu. So obvious gaa ds meedha manchi pattu untadi.

I hardly code these days but I make sure to do code reviews when ever I get time. 

Day to day life lo data structures usage antey arrays, dictionary ekkuva.. tree, graph very rare. Amzn lo tree ekkuva vadutharu. String manipulation, bits picha lite

Just now, Hindhustani said:

Emo bro late decision in career.. I can do regular development, but leet code is nightmare for me .. 

Just keep trying bro. Its never too late.

• Thanks 1

Some more tips based on Company

Amazon - Prepare Leetcode Amazon https://leetcode.com/accounts/login/?next=/explore/interview/card/amazon/ and Amazon LP pakka

Fb - Prepare top 100 ques in leetcode https://leetcode.com/discuss/interview-question/1376426/Google-or-Facebook-or-Interview-questions-or-July-2020-July-2021 also they will give a website called facebookrecruiting.com  which has sample questions

Msft - Difficult to guess but keep solving good problems ... probably read DS and Algo book (I read Narasimha Karumanchi)

Google - Leetcode medium + Blind 75 + Algoexpert questions

Goog and Msft - Natural competitive programming, they test your brains more than anything 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Nope. Cbit.

But college education doesn't have anything to do with. My masters is in electrical

aina sare oka rakamga eamcet rank tells ur caliber kada..

if my eamcet rank was my salary I would have been a millionaire by now..

appireddy tammareddy college of engineering product ki cbit product ki teda undadhuuuu 

3 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Have you tried Hacker Rank , is it similar to LeetCode?

Basics varaki ok. But lite idhi. Leetcode best. Also codility practice questions untayi all solutions are available with Google search avi also can be practiced.

5 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

Not true

Unfortunately true. Leetcode questions must in many nowadays 😀

• Upvote 1