Chinmayi stirs controversy on Garikipati

h2o

8 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nenekkada feel aina thammi..nuvvey hurt ainavemo ani ikkada heart pisking ya...page fan GIF 😁

nenu pravachanalu vine vaadini, oorike hurt avvadamo bp thechukovadamo undadu.. just na feeling cheppa, ardham kaakapothe manninchu assalu ardhame ledu anukunte kshaminchu ..

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its still regressive. And I didn't even watch this or the out of context clip.

preaching to women to wear conservatively is regressive. garikapati can preach to the society to control their libidos and find better things to do than jacking off to women on the street, or attempting to inappropriately touch them.

what kind of culture is he defending here?

Garikapati videos chaala chusanu, I have an idea of his perspective..

athanu anedi same parents intlo ammayilani em antaro ade.. these people encourage conservative clothing but are not against modern clothes.. athanu anedi maree body parts ni display lo pette avasaram ledu ani, manchi yavvanam lo unna desperate indian youth ni inka rechagottoddu ani.. for example a western dress even shorts looks cool and decent over fully covered skin tight kurtha.. it looks so obvious..

oka phalana area lo dongalu untaru jewelry vesukoni velloddu ani evaraina suggest chesthe dongalni support chesinattu kaadu and also aa system alane undali ani kaadu, we have more concern on our people first..

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

athanu anedi same parents intlo ammayilani em antaro ade.. these people encourage conservative clothing but are not against modern clothes.. athanu anedi maree body parts ni display lo pette avasaram ledu ani, manchi yavvanam lo unna desperate indian youth ni inka rechagottoddu ani.. for example a western dress even shorts looks cool and decent over fully covered skin tight kurtha.. it looks so obvious..

oka phalana area lo dongalu untaru jewelry vesukoni velloddu ani evaraina suggest chesthe dongalni support chesinattu kaadu and also aa system alane undali ani kaadu, we have more concern on our people first..

+100...well said bro...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its their choice to wear or not wear any kind of dress anywhere in the world. That there are consequences to wearing provocative clothes is something they can deal with if they make that choice.

is garikapati the culture police or the man who wants to preach morality to the society? Is he dog whistling to the men that its the fault of women for wearing that dress, and that it is understandable if they lust towards such women? make inappropriate comments etc?

no.. if you listen to him regularly you can understand.. for people who dont listen to him regularly, I dont know why they even care..

10 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

nenu pravachanalu vine vaadini, oorike hurt avvadamo bp thechukovadamo undadu.. just na feeling cheppa, ardham kaakapothe manninchu assalu ardhame ledu anukunte kshaminchu ..

Light ba...neku nachindu Naku nachaledhu...let's leave it here...review theater GIF

Just now, YeddiBK said:

no.. if you listen to him regularly you can understand.. for people who dont listen to him regularly, I dont know why they even care..

Leave @Raven_Rayes bro, he doesn't have time for 8 minute video but types long messages and says " I can guess what be says" ... And he supports Pakistan ! 

they are trolls in a way... Ignore

On 1/26/2022 at 5:36 AM, h2o said:

already deeni batch tho ninna Hyderabad lo godava godava ayyindi.. we argued about this post and they went to play a victim role.. but this is not US.. India kabatti maa opinion ki nilabadagaligaamu.. 

Video lo All men anta.. okka saari women ela vunnaro choodamanu.. swingers ani.. my wish sex ani.. men ni oka range lo objectify cheyadam.. they want only two things.. money and sex.. avi ante poduchukuvachayi.. also, what did men in that video do? Vallaki chakkaga ardham kooda kaatledu eeme emi maatladutundo.. kaani mohaalu choopinchesi abuse chesindi.. ade aadadi avute crime chesina blur chesi vestaaru photo lu.. I asked for a full video of what exactly happened in this situation that she had to abuse those men.. aa group lo evvadu maatladaledu.. adevado Sanjana Neelakantham and batch anta.. eathulu baaga padindi..

31 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Leave @Raven_Rayes bro, he doesn't have time for 8 minute video but types long messages and says " I can guess what be says" ... And he supports Pakistan ! 

they are trolls in a way... Ignore

how is my 'support for Pakistan' relevant here? assuming that I do support Pakistan, which I don't.

try to talk sensibly moron.

37 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

nenu adhey anna annayya. Not just Garikapati, anyone who asks girls to wear conservatively will be trolled.

andukey cheppa.. super duper feminist icon Ursula LeGuin got trolled for asking women to dress conservatively. Society's values change over time, and Garikapati hasn't kept up. simple.

you can justify his suggestions in a 100 different ways. It wouldn't matter. It's better if he reflects on his own utterance, and avoids such blatantly one sided advice in the future.

22 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Chinmayi has a good point. 

Pravachanalu tappu anatle but vaatiki thana sontha spin add chesi enduku cheppadam, firstly pravachanalu aren't that applicable in today's life and society. Women had far less rights back in the olden days and it's not applicable to ask society to go back to living that way. So aa vishayam lo Garikapati gaaru cheppedi wrong, and to shame a woman for her dressing as the reason for rapes is such an outdated and false theory. 

It's a good thing she pointed this out

Enni emmi chesina accusations vasthane untayi brother lite

39 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

already deeni batch tho ninna Hyderabad lo godava godava ayyindi.. we argued about this post and they went to play a victim role.. but this is not US.. India kabatti maa opinion ki nilabadagaligaamu.. 

Video lo All men anta.. okka saari women ela vunnaro choodamanu.. swingers ani.. my wish sex ani.. men ni oka range lo objectify cheyadam.. they want only two things.. money and sex.. avi ante poduchukuvachayi.. also, what did men in that video do? Vallaki chakkaga ardham kooda kaatledu eeme emi maatladutundo.. kaani mohaalu choopinchesi abuse chesindi.. ade aadadi avute crime chesina blur chesi vestaaru photo lu.. I asked for a full video of what exactly happened in this situation that she had to abuse those men.. aa group lo evvadu maatladaledu.. adevado Sanjana Neelakantham and batch anta.. eathulu baaga padindi..

ekkada jarigindi bro ee godavantha? twitter lona

43 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

lol. what did you argue about? this tweet or some video?

sarigga seppu

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how is my 'support for Pakistan' relevant here? assuming that I do support Pakistan, which I don't.

try to talk sensibly moron.

Oxymoron - I talk sensible to sensible people